Chapter 8

The Next Day

Your Pov

"Aunt Ruby I'm not really a fan of the color yellow especially on me" I said shaking my head at the other pair of swimming trunks my Aunt had picked out.

"I don't see what your deal is with yellow kid you've worn it before and it makes you look great" She said nonchalantly picking out another pair of trunks with stripes

"I can't do stripes they kinda make me feel I don't know, Restricted" I said shaking my head from side to side.

My aunt deeply sighed "Then how about these?" She said pulling out some light ocean blue swimming trunks in which I stared in awe of

"Now we're talking, I'll wear these to the beach Aunt Rubes" I said taking the trunks out of her grasp and holding them to my waist.

"Ok you know what your gonna wear underneath it right?" She said motioning to the outfit laid across my bed. (Pic above)

"Yup thanks a bunch auntie!" I said pushing her out of my room so I can get changed I have a rush of adrenaline flowing through out my body today.

"Ok then you don't have to push boy!" My Auntie yelped as I slammed the door to my room closed being a real rush.

*A Couple Of Minutes Later*

"Y/n your friend Zayn is downstairs!" I heard my Aunt shout as I ruffled my hair up like a pure mad man, And I can also see that I'm growing a lot facial hair. Sweet

"I'm coming hold up!" I said nonchalantly grabbing my phone and car keys off my desk near the side of my room before dashing down the stairwell.

"Dude slow down you almost ran me over" Zayn exclaimed chuckling while I calmed myself down

"Sorry Z, You ready?" I said lowering my voice deepening its bass making Zayn clutch his pearls at my own voice.

"What?"

"I'm trying to figure out when your voice became all about that bass" He laughed as we began walking out the door towards my jeep.

"I don't know, The pills are putting in work I'm even growing some facial hair practically. And I feel a little.." I said nonchalantly feeling my face.

"Feel a little what?" He asked getting in the front seat once more

"Monstrous really with the hormones, And two of my teeth both the top and bottom half feel a bit sharper" I said flashing him a quick look of my teeth.

"Well as long as you don't bite anyone, I think you'll be just fine bro" He said reassuring me as I revved up the engine to my jeep.

"Yeah ok, The beach is on the other side of the city right?" I asked while Zayn simply nodded before I began to drive off.

*Thirty Minutes Later*

"Only at Caleb's parties I swear" Zayn muttered under his breath loud enough for me to hear as some dude ran into the ocean water practically naked drunk making people whoop and holler.

"Your gonna learn something new everyday you attend a college party" I said rolling my eyes before I immediately locked eyes with Normani who was at the bar.

"I think I'm gonna go find Taylor you coming?" Zayn said elbowing me out of my trance

"You can go find him, I'm gonna go explore for a second. I'll catch up with you both later" I said beginning to take my shirt off so I can expose my upper body for the first Time in public.

"Damn Daddy" Said a blonde walking a with brunette who began giggling knowing I heard what she had said as I playfully rolled my eyes before heading over towards Normani.

"Need some company?" I asked sneaking up behind her making her jump at the sound of my voice

"You scared the Jesus out of me Y/n" She said giving me a pearly white smile before getting up to give me a hug.

As we pulled away from the hug I noticed she was wearing a white bikini which my eyes boggle out of my fucking head. She looks so damn good..No! Y/n resist the temptation before you but it's looks like a pure chocolatey delight-

"Y/n Are you ok?" Mani asked snapping me out of my own thoughts

"Yeah Yeah Normani, I'm fine then again so are you" I said widening my eyes realizing those words slipped out of my mouth making Normani blush a deep red.

"You look pretty good yourself shy boy, I'd bite your swag" She teased winking at me before her hand made contact with my wrist making me gasp as heat rushed throughout my body.

"C'mon the girls are over here playing volleyball" She said pulling me by my wrist towards the volleyball nets not too far from here.

Sweet Mother of God..

When their temptation knocks, My body usually answers...

Happy Birthday to Normani much peace, Love and Blessings  for her today!!