Chapter 15

Your Pov

"So um, The person I'm staying with ordered three boxes of pizza along with a cookie pizza you want in?" Lukas asked breaking a lingering silence as we drove on through the young night.

"I'm already enough trouble so you might as well let me stay the night" I said shaking my head left and right.

"Fine but you gotta share a room with me because there is only two rooms in the apartment" Lukas said shrugging his shoulders as I simply nodded.

"I hope your not as much of a slob compared to when we were kids" I chuckled.

"Shut up man, Listen moms lets me clean my room on my own time" he complained as I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah but that's because she always babies you unlike dad, Last time we found a week old slice of pizza under your bed" I said disgusted at the memory as we drove by an apartment complex.

"Don't remind me" he said furrowing his eyebrows as I simply rolled my eyes at his obliviousness as continued to drive.

A Few Minutes Later

"Ayo I'm back!" Lukas shouted as we walked into the well furnished apartment with a leather couch and a large flatscreen tv with a blue lava lamp as oui by Jeremih played in the background meanwhile we heard someone walking over here.

"Oh hey L who's your friend?" A boy with brown hair and snakebite piercings asked with a small smile as he stood in a gray tank and sweatpants.

"This is my brother Y/n, Y/n this is Dominic" He said softly as I flashed a small smile towards him and Dominic since he referred to me as his brother instead of his sister.

"Nice to meet you man" Dominic said as we bumped fists greeting each other

"Well he's gonna spend the night in my room you don't mind do you?"

"No not at all he's your family just don't get near my xbox one" Dominic said playfully warning me.

"No worries I'm a ps4 person"

"I'm sorry to hear that" He said making the both of us chuckle.

"Anyway I'm gonna order some pizza any special requests?"

"Meat lovers with some cheesy bread bruh" Lukas said nonchalantly as I quickly agreed with him

"Word" Dominic said pulling his phone out of his pocket walking towards the kitchen

"Well my room is on the hall to the left you can just go get settled on one side of the bed it is king size, And I left some pj's on the bed for you" Lukas said shrugging his shoulders.

"Ok just don't roll over or kick me!" I said speeding walking towards the room

Whenever me and my brother would sleep in the same bed some part of his body would either jab me in the ribs, hit me in the back, or having me to wake up with bruises. It's like waking up after getting into a fight with Floyd Mayweather except I wasn't awake for it.

"Hello?" I asked picking up the phone before putting it on speaker as I began to change clothes

"Hey Y/n it's Camila.." She said barely above a whisper as I took my shirt off

"Oh hey Camila what's up?" I asked casually knowing what I had been through today

"Not much, I heard what had happened today well..The whole school did actually" She said making my heart sink a little bit.

"Yeah so what?" I asked pretending not to care

"Austin had to go to the hospital to get stitches on his lip y/n, He has a black eye and a busted vein in his nose" She said sounding completely heartbroken as I slowly changed out of my shorts from earlier into some logo print sweatpants. (pic above)

"And I care because?" I said harshly

"I care because I'm his girlfriend y/n, And I care for you very much and I want you two to get along" She said sincerely as I clenched my jaw in a bit of anger.

"Then why the fuck are you calling me Camila huh? Why are you calling the guy who beat your so called fuckboy boyfriend's ass?! Talking about you care for me fuck off with that" I said rudely putting my shirt on.

"You don't have to get so-"

"And you don't have to or in this case SHOULD NOT call me Camila, Just leave me the hell alone and nurse your quote unquote boyfriend back to health"

"Y/n I-" She said sniffling a bit before I cut her off

"Goodbye Camila" I said not giving a damn in the world as I hung up on her in anger..

Sometimes I tend not to care about hurting them, But deep down inside I swear it kills me more than they know...