Chapter 13

Your Pov

"Aye Y/n what up?!" I heard Zayn call out as I walk through the hallway.

"Not much man, Just feelin a little blue" I said solemnly.

"Cheer up mate, Wanna talk about it?"

"Just a bad weekend, it'll pass" I said shrugging my shoulders as the bell rung.

"I gotta get to gym" I said heading towards the gymnasium.

"Alright man, See ya" Zayn said patting me lightly on the shoulder before walking off.

"Hey y/n! Wait up!" I heard Lauren yell jogging up beside me.

"You got gym this period too?" I asked blinking rapidly.

"Nice to know we have the same gym period, Dinah does too. She'll probably be late as usual though" Lauren said rolling her eyes.

"It's whatever, I'm sure she'll show up" I said as we walked into the gym.

"How was your weekend? We came by your place and you weren't home" Lauren asked as we saw students roam across the gym.

"I don't wanna talk about it" I said hanging my head low.

"Y/l/n!" Shouted my coach making me stop and turn back towards him.

"Yeah coach Ingram?" I asked as I motioned for Lauren to leave us be.

"Yeah, Do you still need to change in my office or are you comfortable with the boys locker room?" He asked loud enough for me to hear.

"I think for the remainder of the week I'll change in your office and try the locker room next week" I said nonchalantly as I saw Austin and his crew walk into the locker room.

"Alright kid, Now go get changed and set up those heavy bags." He said hitting me on the shoulder before I jogged towards his office.

"Yes Coach!" I shouted inching closer towards his office with my gym bag in hand as class was soon to start.

*Fifteen Minutes later*

"Alright boys we are gonna do some work on the heavy bag, So I'm gonna have you guys pair up now let's get to work!" Coach Ingram shouted while we were in the boxing room as we began searching for partners, Since Zayn and Taylor weren't here I fel...

"Alright boys we are gonna do some work on the heavy bag, So I'm gonna have you guys pair up now let's get to work!" Coach Ingram shouted while we were in the boxing room as we began searching for partners, Since Zayn and Taylor weren't here I felt kind of screwed over plus I'm better off alone on most subjects or all subjects really.

"Looks like I'm alone" I said nonchalantly as I looked down and strapped my gloves up.

"Need a partner?" Asked a soothing voice as I looked up to see a guy who seemed rather light skinned yet had a friendly face looking rather more muscular than me.

"Um, I guess so" I said looking around to see all paired up people hitting the heavy bags.

"What's your name man?" He asked suavely as we walked towards one of the open bags.

"Names Y/n, And you?"

"Dalton, But you can just call me D" He said nonchalantly as I simply nodded before I saw something horribly ugly step in front of my face. (Dalton pic above)

"This bags taken Y/l/n get lost" He said standing along side one of his little friends.

"You already had a fucking bag of your own Austin, Plus don't fuck with me I'm not in the damn mood" I said carelessly as dalton stood with his arms crossed.

"Aww poor baby said he's not in the mood..Don't be pussy y/n that is unless you have one" He said making my eyes sort of pry open at his response does he know?!

"What the hell did you say?" I asked as Austin took a step closer up towards my face.

"I said.." He said deepening his voice before bending down and whispering in my ear.

"Don't be a pussy unless you have one..Pussy" He chuckled alongside with his friend as I could feel the flames in my face furious as my eyes soon began to grow dark with anger and frustration which soon caused all five of my knuckles to collide with the bridge of Austin's nose.

"Oh Shit!" One of the boys shouted as they soon crowded me and Austin as I got on top of him and began bashing his face in with left and right hooks as I felt a pair of hands kept trying to pull me off him.

"Who's the fucking pussy now!!" I shouted as he began to spit out some teeth.

"Y/n! Y/n! stop he's out cold already!" Dalton shouted as I soon pushed him back not even bothering to listen to what he had to say as Austin's body soon began to weaken as I gave hard him shots to the ribcage.

"Y/n Y/l/n!" Coach Ingram shouted before security tackled me onto the ground before I did anymore lethal damage to Austin's body..

Anger is nothing more than an outward expression of, Hurt, Fear, and Fustration...