Problem shared.. Isn't always halved

The next morning..

I was laying on the hotel bed flicking through a catalog of furniture. I'm looking at furniture but have no place to put it... Go figure?

But it made me feel useful so I was doing it and dog tagging the pages I liked.

Hearing a knock I rolled off the bed and went to the door opening it to Aaron.

I smiled but the smile he returned didn't seem happy.

If Zak has told him.. I will do damage.

"Come in." I stepped back opening the door. Aaron came in and began checking the place out, even going onto the floor and looking under the bed.

"Uh. What are you?" I asked watching him.

"Well? Where is he?" He asked looking at me before going to check the bathroom.

"Who?"

"Zak obviously. I know you were with him last night. I drove past. Saw your car and the house with no lights on.." He replied folding his arms.

"Okay- hey does Zak know the chick you went out with?" I asked.

"I should hope so. He introduced us."

I nodded and went back to the bed thinking. Zak never mentioned that last night.. What was he up to?

"So you went over?" Aaron spoke sitting down on chair opposite my bed.

"Do I need to tell you the story of the birds and the bees?" I asked.

"Oh come on! Ria you gotta stop!" He sighed hard.

"What? Why me?"

"Because.. Damn it Ri. You know why! You're going to get in a little too deep and get hurt." He replied.

"Aaron... It's just sex."

"Yeah now it! But what about when you see him with some other woman? You're gonna get hurt!"

"He's said th-"

"That if you sleep with him he'll be faithful to you.. Right?" Aaron asked making me close my mouth.

Now he said it.. It sounds ridiculous.

I put my head into my hands "It's just harmless fun." I tried to explain but it fell on deaf ears with Aaron.

"You're an idiot. A damn idiot." He spat.

"Okay hold up. Have you came here to see me or have a go?! Because if it's have a go then I'd rather you left!" I shot back at him making his eyebrows rise.

"You're going to throw me out?" He asked.

"Stop having a go at me!" I shouted storming into the bathroom and slamming the door.

I locked myself inside and sat against the door. I was sulking, you're damn right! I didn't need him coming in here having a dig at me! I had enough to worry about.

"Maria."

I lifted my head up and looked back at the door.

"Zak?"

"You coming out? Or we doing this through a door?" He asked.

Hang on a minute!

I pulled opened the door glaring at him.  "No time like the presence... Right?" He asked.

"Interfering son of a bitch." I growled at him.

It made sense..

I had been set up to spill the beans. There and then.