Chapter 1

(Written by @UntameableWriter )

Laurance's P.O.V 

I should of just confessed my feelings to him. I mean, I almost did and I should of just let my mouth continue speaking by itself. Then again I'm not even sure if Garroth even likes me back in the same way I do.

A sigh leaves my mouth and I raise a hand to my hair tugging it slightly whilst my mind was everywhere. I'm not going to know if I don't tell him or talk about it with him. 

I get up and leave my room before heading to the living room. I spot Travis on the couch watching Mew Mew Cutie Kissy or however that anime's name went. I plop down near him gaining his attention. 

"Hey, Laurance. Anything happen with you and Garroth?" Travis asked whilst wiggling his eyebrows. I roll my eyes at his actions. "No, nothing happened," I state. "Are you sure~?" Travis leans closer to me. "Yes, I'm sure." I push him slightly back. 

"Dang, I was hoping something did." Travis states. "Why?" I questioned shooting him an odd look. "Because you and Garroth are OTP." He said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. My cheeks heat up at the thought of me and Garroth dating. "And it looks like you agree with me." A grin tugs at his lips while his emerald eyes scan my face. 

"No, I don't!" I exclaim trying my best not to stutter whilst I turn my head around avoiding his gaze. "Whatever you say Laurance." Travis returned his gaze back to the TV screen. "Gaurance is OTP." He then 'coughed'. My eyes narrowed at him forming a glare as a growl from sheer annoyance emits from my throat. 

"What's OTP?" We both heard a familiar voice question causing both of us to look behind us to see Garroth glancing at us with curious, teal colored eyes.

"Just you and Laur-" 

"Nothing!" 

Travis and I shot each other looks as Garroth just looked at me then at Travis before returning his gaze to me. "Alright then.." Garroth walked past us and went straight to the living room. 

My eyes never tore away from him 'til Travis nudged me and pointed out I was staring. "I don't know what you're talking about." I say in a hushed tone so Garroth couldn't hear us. "Oh, yeah you have no idea what I'm talking about when I said that you were staring at Garroth." Travis matched my tone.

"But the real question is, were you staring at Garroth or Garroth's fine booty?" 

"......."

I punched him in the shoulder earning a loud, pained yelp from Travis. "How could you ask that!?" I questioned him. "Hehe, it's me! What did you expect?" Travis says and I shook my head at him. 

"So which one was it?" He asked once again and I glare at him. "I won't judge you if you were looking at the waist and below." He told me and I punch him in the arm as my face heated up at the thought.

"Mother of Irene, why?!" Travis held his arm and groaned in pain. "Is everything alright over there?" Garroth questioned as he made his way to us. 

"Everything's fine," I tell him glancing up to his eyes sending him a reassuring look. "Everything's peachy." Travis states. 

Garroth's eyes lingered on us before he gave us a small nod in response. "Alright then." He then returned to the kitchen to continue what he was doing. I watched him before noticing Travis was intensely staring at him. What was he doing?

"I can understand if you were staring at below because that is one fine- OW!"