Chapter 13

Laurance's P.O.V

We all were running around the house setting things up and making sure everything was perfect. 

"Okay, we got all the decorations done." Cadenza states and we all sigh in relief because that was taking way too long, especially with Cadenza wanting things to match. 

Usually, that would annoy me but then again this is for Garroth and he deserves everything perfect. "Alrighty, what next?" Dante questioned, tilting his head slightly. 

"Food, drinks, snacks." I say and we all went out to buy various types of food and drinks before returning and placing them on the tables and such. 

"What about cake?" Travis asked. "Kawaii~Chan and Aph offered to bake it and said they would bring it in a bit." Cadenza answered for me and I nodded in agreement. 

"What else can we do to make this a perfect birthday?"

"Feathers?" Dante suggested causing me to shoot a glare at him. "No feathers! I don't want my allergies to act up again." I respond. "Have Vylad and Zane show up!" Travis then brought up.

"Vylad's coming for sure," Dante told him. "What about Zane?" I questioned. Sure, Zane hated social events and such, but this was for his brother he would come wouldn't he? "Don't worry about it. I'm sure Zane will come and if he doesn't, I'll get him to." Travis declared with a slight grin.

"Okay, I guess we just wait for everyone to show up and then wait for Garroth." 

A few minutes passed and like Cadenza said, KC and Aphmau came with the cake then soon enough everyone started showing up. 

I was glad everyone that Garroth was close to was here, this would surely make him happy!

"Aah, Kawaii~Chan spots Garroth~Kun coming towards the front door!" The pink haired Meif'wa exclaimed and everyone scrambled off to hide as I turn the lights off and run to my hiding spot.

There was a thud, but everyone's attention soon averted to the door that was opening. Garroth soon flipped the lights on and we all jumped up shouting surprise, well not everyone as Zane just stood up and lazily threw his hands up before sitting back down. 

Garroth had this toothy grin and his blue eyes were glowing with joy. Though his gaze was fixed onto something else causing me to follow it. 

My eyes soon landed on Dante who was on top of a blushing Vylad. That explained what that thud was earlier. 

"Wow, I'm pretty sure that's not what you do when you're waiting for the birthday guy to come to yell surprise at him." Garroth pointed out with a slight snicker. Dante's face bursts to a red color as he got off of Vylad.

"Aw, we should of tried that Zane." Travis states as he threw an arm over Zane's shoulders. Zane's face flushed red as he stared at Travis, "W-What?!"

All of us laughed at his reaction and Garroth ran over to Zane and Vylad. "Baby brothers, I'm so glad you're here!" Before anyone else could do a thing, he pulled them both into a hug.

Vylad hugged back as Zane was struggling in his grip until Garroth let them go. The party soon started and we were all hanging out.

Later on, we finally decided to cut the cake. We quickly lit the candles and sang the birthday song for Garroth, which he wouldn't stop grinning. He then blew out the candles and when he was looking I grab a small bit of the cake and planted it on his face.

He chuckled and grabbed some as well before smearing it on my face. I was about to grab some more cake to put on Garroth's face, but Aphmau then reminded us that everyone wanted a slice and it took her and KC a while to bake and they would appreciate if we didn't waste it.

We apologized before handing out slices to the others before chatting with one another. I stole his cake slice as I thought of great idea. "Laurance-" I shush him before holding out a fork with a piece of cake to on it and held it in front of his mouth. 

He glanced at me then at the fork before he soon realized what I was doing and his cheeks flushed red. Garroth then opened his mouth letting me feed him cake. We both didn't care if people were watching, we just looked at each other grinning.

Soon enough the party came to an end and we all cleaned up then Dante and Travis stated that they were heading to bed leaving Garroth and I alone in the living room.

"Glad we finally finished cleaning." Garroth states as he plopped onto the couch and I followed in suit. 

"Same, I just want to cuddle or something." 

"Birthday cuddles?" 

"Heh, sure birthday cuddles." 

I scooted over to him and instantly cuddle him. We stayed like before slowing falling asleep on the couch. This seemed like a perfect way to end a great birthday party.

~ -=+=- ~ -=+=- ~ -=+=- ~ -=+=- ~

Written by: UntameableWriter