Lovers Today (Chapter 4)~Travis' Jealousy

(Written by @CarWritesFanfic )

A/N: Before I start this, I just want to say thank you to everyone who's commented, voted and read this. This book has recently reached 100+ reads. Thank you so much for that. I'm so happy that you all are enjoying this series.

NOW...

Before I make this too long..

Enjoy the chapter.

~Car

********

Garroth's POV

Panic runs over my body as I look at Zane, then back at Laurance. I continue this cycle for a few moments before Laurance stands up, his chair sliding a couple inches behind him. His chair falls over, a huge Crash! echoing thru out the food court. Our whole group grows silent, then stares at Laurance, who's starring at Zane. My brother... Zane's eyes widen as he realizes that Laurance is giving him an intense stare. "Laurance?" I question. Laurance doesn't bother to look at me. "L-Laurance?" Zane stutters. "GARROTH! GARRROOOTTHHHHH!" A familiar voice yells. I reluctantly turn my head in the direction of the voice. I see Brendan barreling down the hall in a full blown panic. I get up and rush over to him, "What's wrong?" I question. "I forgot to tell you..." Brendan stops himself, taking a moment to catch his breath, "You have to be the first one that Laurance sees for the potion to work." Brendan informs. I glance over at Laurance, who is still starring intensely at my brother. "I've noticed.." I reply thru gritted teeth. "Oh..." Brendan trails off, "How much of the potion did you give him?" Brendan asks. My eyes widen as I look back at him, "Uhh.... The whole bottle?" My statement flows out more like a question. Brendan runs his fingers thru his hair, obviously flustered. "If you give him the whole bottle, then he'll be inseparable from Zane... GARROTH!" Brendan scolds. "I'm sorry! You didn't exactly give me any details!" I defend myself. Brendan sighs, "I'll just see if... I can call Lucinda to get the spell to ware off." Brendan stuffs his hand in his pocket, in search for the blackberry Brendan calls his phone. "Call me when she gets here..." I mutter. "Will do." Brendan says. He walks away without any other words. I make my way back to the table. Laurance starts to walk over to Zane, "Zane..." Laurance starts. Zane's eyes widen even more. Laurance caresses Zane's cheek, using his other hand to pull down Zane's mask. "Oh, how long I've wanted to do this..." Laurance says. It feels like a dagger has been shot right thru my heart. I know that it's a potion making him do this... But it still hurts nonetheless. Laurance leans closer to Zane. Zane tries to squirm away, but Laurance's grip on Zane's mask makes it impossible for my Baby Brother to move. As their lips are only inches away from the other's, somebody tears them apart before I can. My eyes widen as my jaw drops slightly. "Travis?" I question. "Don't you touch him!" Travis growls at Laurance. Laurance's hand is removed from Zane's mask. "Who're you to stop me?" Laurance questions. Travis seems stumped for a moment.

Travis' POV

Jealousy runs over my body as I see Zane and Laurance about to kiss. I see Garroth starring in awe. He seems hurt. I get up out of my seat. I grab both, Laurance and Zane's shoulders. I rip them apart, Laurance's hand flying off of Zane and Zane's mask. "Travis?" Garroth's faint voice barely makes it over to me. "Don't touch him!" I exclaim angrily at Laurance. Laurance was the only one who knew my feelings for Zane. Cheesy, I know... But I can't help it! "Who're you to stop me?" Laurance questions in a taunting and mocking manor. I open my mouth to say something, but I end up tongue tied. "Travis Warlock." I scowl. Laurance chuckles, "A warlock? Pathetic." Laurance mocks. "Say that again." I command. "Pathetic." Laurance repeats. As Laurance says the word 'Pathetic' a pink tint enters his eyes. What? He must be under a potion... An idea pops into my head as I slap Laurance across the face. Gasps fly across the crowd of friends. Laurance swings a punch at me, but I dodge it quickly. My fists fly, it hitting him directly in the stomach. I see the pink color disappear from Laurance's eyes for a split second. Is it working? "I'M HERE!" A female voice exclaims, it coming out way. I turn my head swiftly to see Lucinda standing there. "Let me take it from here... I know how to end the spell without ending Laurance." Lucinda pushes me out of the way. She grabs Laurance's wrist, her grip tight. Lucinda drags Laurance away. "LET GO OF ME YOU... YOU WITCH!" Laurance struggles to get free. "I am a witch. Thank you!" Lucinda gives Laurance a smug smile, then continues to walk with Laurance still in her grasp. Garroth rushes over to his brother, Zane and I making eye contact for a moment while Garroth has his arms wrapped around Zane. Once Garroth releases, Zane looks up at me with his icy blue eyes. "Thank you." He thanks. "Don't mention it." I smile. Garroth sighs, then sits down where he was earlier before everything with Laurance happened.

Lucinda's POV

The more Laurance struggles, the tighter my grip gets. "Don't resist it, Laurance." I say. "LET ME GO." Laurance yells. People all over the mall give us strange looks, but I ignore it and head straight to Brendan's shop. "How're we going to do this?" I question as I plop Laurance down in a chair in the break room of Brendan's shop. "I don't know.." Brendan strokes his chin for a second. "Do you know a spell to remove the potion?" Brendan asks. "What kind of potion is it?" I question. "A love potion..." Brendan replies. Wow... Whoever gave Laurance this potion must've been desperate. "That'll be easy." I reply. "Really?" Brendan looks at me with a spark of hope lingering in his eyes. "Of course. But... May I ask.. Who gave Laurance this potion?" I ask. "Garroth... Garroth Ro'Meave." Brendan informs. "Oh, ok." I say. I walk out, "Stay here!" I order. Brendan nods hesitantly as I leave his store and make my way to the food court. "Garroth," I start. The blonde looks up at his phone, us making eye contact. "I need you to come with me." I say. Garroth nods, then gets out of his chair. I lead him to Brendan's shop, us going to the back room. Brendan's in the break room watching over Laurance. Someone's working the outside shop. Someone I don't know. "What do you need me for?" Garroth asks. His eyes quickly travel down to Laurance, who is impatiently tapping his foot on the ground while looking around the room. "We need a bit of your hair." I inform. "What?" Garroth seems surprised. "Just a strand." I assure. Garroth lets out a breath of relief. "Why..?" Garroth questions. "If reverse the spell, we need a strand of hair by the person who gave Laurance the potion. It's either that or spit into a glass bottle. The hair is more sanitary." I explain. Garroth nods, "Lets just get Laurance back to normal." Garroth sighs. "Lets." I smile.