Chapter 3

The third Inhuman

Rosalina's POV

I nervously paced back in forth in Hayden's hospital room. Please don't die on us Hayden, come on use all the fight you have in you and stay with us we need you, your family. I tell myself trying to calm myself but it's not working at all. When I went to turn to walk by the window I ran into someone.

"I am so sorry," I apologize to the man.

"Your fine I can tell your nervous and worried for your friend," he had an Australian accent and had light brown hair.

"Uh- yeah," I was cool until I noticed how hot he was.

"What's going on?" I hear our friend Katrina run into the room.

"I have no idea I got a call from Allison she's her neighbor she lives right across the hall from her, she said she called 911 because she heard Hayden screaming. Then she said when she went in there  to check on her she was passed out," I struggled to say all the words right.

"Is she going to be okay?" Katrina and I turn to the doctor standing by Hayden's bed.

"She's going to be fine we're going to have her on medication and she may need a wheelchair for a while but she's gonna do just fine. Here around her neck it looks like someone had tried to choke her, do you know we're she was last night?" he informs us.

"No we have no clue," they both said shocked.

"Is she going to um-" I was stuttering really bad.

"Is she going to wake up anytime soon?" Katrina finished my sentence for me.

"Yep that's exactly what I was trying to say," I blurt out.

"She should wake up very soon an hour at the latest, oh and my names Scott by the way," he holds his hand out to me and Katrina keeps nudging me.

"Rosalina Martin, my friends usually just call me Rose though," I give him a weak smile and shake his hand. A couple minutes later I'm still awkwardly holding his hand.

"I'm so sorry," I apologize.

"Your fine," Scott laughs at me exiting the room. Right when he leaves Melanie and Sage come running in.

"What's going on is she okay?" Melanie and Sage both say at the same time.

"Well I got a call-" I was about to tell the story but I was cut off.

"Long story short Hayden's gonna be okay she's injured may need wheelchair Rose got a call from Allison saying heard her scream called 911 and now she's here," Katrina interrupted me.

"You forgot the part were she should be waking up soon," I grin at Katrina. She shot me a look and rolled her eyes.

"Whatever," she mumbled.

"So we're gonna stay here till she wakes up right?" Melanie asks.

"Yes," I respond

"Alright well I'm going to go find Isaac so I can go tell him I'm here and we can just take his car home," Sage says leaving the room.

"I'm going to go find something to drink anybody with me?" Katrina looks at me and Melanie.

"I'm out someone has to stay in case she wakes up," I opt out.

"I'll go with you," Melanie stands up from one of the chairs.

"Hurry back," I tell them as they leave. I sit there in silence staring at the wall when I hear a groan. I look over and I see Hayden's eyes slowly fluttering open.

"Hey you," I smile at her, "how you feeling?"

"Like shit," Hayden responds rubbing her eyes.

"Your alive!" I try to cheer her up but she just shoots me one of those looks.

"If you felt the pain I did you would rather be dead right now," she attempts to stretch but I can tell it hurts her to bad.

"I'm sorry," I give her some sympathy.

"I know you are," she responds smiling at me.

"Where are the others?" She ask rubbing her head.

"They should be here any minute," I tell her looking out the empty hallway. Soon they all arrive again extremely happy to see Hayden.

"Hey girl hey!" Katrina walks in the room with a handful of water bottles. "Oh my god I forgot to tell you guys about Rose and her new boyfriend," Katrina takes a seat on Hayden's bed.

"Ohhhhh," Melanie and Sage say at the same time again.

"His name is Scott," she winked at me.

"Hey I know Scott he's friends with Isaac they hang out a lot," Sage says.

"He had a nice butt," Hayden blurts out.

"What," we all say at the same time.

"I thought you just woke up how did you see his butt?" Melanie asks.

"I woke up a long time ago I just pretended like I was because I didn't want to talk to anyone," Hayden yawns.

"Are you serious do you know how worried I was!" I complain placing my hand on her shoulder, then she starts to groan in pain as my hand is on her shoulder.

"Rose what are you doing to her stop it!" Sage yells at me.

"I can't pull my hand off I don't know what's happening," I say as Hayden's back arches up.

"Rose!" Melanie yells. Finally my hand is released from her shoulder and she lays back down. Then she gets up perfectly fine like nothing happened.

"Hayden?" we all give her a weird look.

"Whatever you did Rose, is just like you healed my body like nothing happened"

Hey guys what do you think of this chapter I hope you guys like it so far please vote and comment thank you so much and have a great day!! This is my last one for the night sydscool maybe tomorrow 😂👌