I'm Sorry, Baby.

I was at home getting ready for the party. My mom came home and hour after Cry Baby took me and bought me a phone. How sweet of him to get me a phone. He bought himself one too. I went downstairs in a skirt, a Kiss t-shirt, and DCs. I heard my phone go off in my pocket and I pulled it out. It was a text from Cry Baby. I opened my inbox and it said, "Hey baby. I hope you're ready. I'm on my way to get you. <3." I smiled and my mom looked at me. "Where are you going, sweetie?" I smiled and said, "Cry Baby and I are going out." I went to the kitchen and opened the ice box and grabbed a soda. "Are you two dating?" I nodded. "Yes we are. Mom he's really sweet. He got me a cell phone so that we could text each other." My mom crossed her arms over her chest. "I love the fact that you're with him, but I don't want you getting hurt." I opened the drink and took a sip. "Mom he's fine." About that time I heard a knocking on the door. "Ooh, He's here!" I sat my soda on the marble counter and rushed to the door. When I opened it, Cry Baby stood there with one hand in his pocket and the other one rubbing his neck. "Hey beautiful." He walked in the door and kissed my forehead. I shut the door and we walked into the living room where my mother sat. "Hello, ma'am." She looked up at him and smiled. "May I take your daughter out tonight. I promise to have her back before eleven o'clock." I turned and looked at the clock above the love seat. It was already four o'clock. "Alright. You had better bring her back tonight." Cry Baby nodded and I kissed my mother. As we headed out the door, I shouted, "Bye mom, love you." I shut the door and Cry Baby pulled me to the bike. "You looke so cute in that outfit sugar." I felt heat rising in my cheeks. "Thank you." I said as I climbed onto the bike. I wrapped my arms around his waist and we left my house.

XxAt the PartyxX

We entered the shack that was at th gang's hideout. He helped me off the bike and took my hand. "Baby I'm sorry if you see things that you are uncomfortable with. We don't have to do any of those things." I nodded not clearly understanding what he meant. Why was he sorry?

JA18: Hey guys! Loving the story? Write a comment. By the way the next chapter will have some adult content but nothing that bad.