The Night I Fell in Love With Wade "Cry Baby" Walker.

Cry Baby and I were walking towards the woods. He had his beer in his hand and my hand in the other. "I gotta surprise for you baby." I nodded slowly. He wasn't quite drunk. I suppose you could say that he was buzzed. Finally we reached the "spot" that he had been talking about for twenty minutes. He threw his beer in the woods and started to take off his jacket. He threw it on the grass and said, "Lay down on it." I looked at him puzzled, but listened to what he said. I laid down on his warm jacket and he laid down beside me. I turned over and looked into his eyes, noticing how dark and beautiful they were. "What are we supposed to do here?" I asked him. "You wanna make out?" I hesitated then nodded slowly. Cry Baby pulled me towards him, and pulled my left leg over his waist and kissed me. My eyes immediately closed and I moaned a little. As our lips moved, I started to feel more excited. My hear was racing and my stomach felt empty, but in a good way. The fact was that I was hungry for love and when Cry Baby advanced on top of me it all happened in one collaboration. I was in love with him and didn't notice it until now. I slowly felt him pull away from my mouth and I opened my eyes. He leaned down and trailed his tongue across my lips. I whimpered, feeling him pressed more against me. I leaned up and licked his lips too, and dear God it drove me insane when I heard him moan. Later, he started to kiss my neck, leaving hickies and bite marks, but then I felt his hand traveling down into my underwear. "Cry Baby, stop." He stopped everything he was doing. "What's wrong?" He whispered. I looked into his eyes and asked, "What are you doing?" Now it was his turn to be confused. "You didn't know what I was going to do, Destiny?" I shook my head. He opened his mouth as if he was about to ask me another question until we heard, "Cry Baby, we've gotta go!" He rolled his eyes and said, "We've gotta go baby." He got up, rubbing between his legs. "What the hell?" I thought. He picked up his jacket and we went up the woods and back to the shack. Someone was on his bike behind a truck that we got into. As soon as Cry Baby shut the door we left and went to my house. During the whole drive, Cry Baby was staring at me. He pulled me into his arms and we cuddled tge rest of the ride. When we arrived at my house, the guy parked Cry Baby's bike into his yard as he took me to my doorstep. We stopped right in front of the door and he took my hands in his. "Baby I'm sorry that I went too fast tonight. If you think that I'm with you for the sex then think again because I love you baby. I love you so much. I didn't know that you were inexperienced and I know that it's a big thing when the time is right. I want you to know that I'll take it slow with you." I started crying at how sweet it sounded and he kissed me. It wasn't a rough kiss. It was a gentle kiss that made me feel loved. We pulled away and I whispered, "I love you, too Cry Baby." We hugged for a little bit and I went inside to find that my mother was asleep on the couch. I smiled and headed up to my bathroom to take a quick shower and changed into my PJs. Then I went to my room and took off my glasses to fall asleep and have wonderful dreams of my lover Wade "Cry Baby" Walker.

JA18: Guys I cried writing the end of this chapter. This has to be one of the most emotional chapters I have EVER written. Feedback is wanted at anytime. Also I kinda had a malfunction on the last chapter so if you're confused PLEASE read the last part of "The Fight."