Baekhyun

Minji's POV

I looked at him in shock. Not expecting his sudden physical contact.
What's wrong with him?

"Yah what is wrong with you uh!" I asked standing to my feet and brushing the dust from the floor off of my pants.

He didn't say anything as he stared at me like I was the one who did something to him. I knew bringing him in the house was a bad idea.

"What's going on in here?" My omma asked. And as I was walking up to tell her. I stepped on something.

I then looked down and saw a little gold chain with a tag attached to it.

I bended down and picked it up before scanning it. And when I flipped it over I saw what could be his name.

Baekhyun?

"Yah do I have to repeat myself. I said what's going on in here. Why is he in the corner?" My mom asked.

"I don't know. He woke up and ran past me, into the corner on his hands. Like some sort of animal" I said looking at the unknown boy.

"Is that how you repay someone who took you into their home. You push them to the floor? Where are your manners. What's your name?" My omma asked interrogating him.

And when I looked at his facial expression. I started to feel bad.

He looked afraid.

But I can't blame him. Even though I don't know what happened to him. He has the right to be scared. Especially since he woke up in a stangers home.

"Omma hajima. Your scaring him" I said and she scoffed.

"He's the one scaring me" she said turning to me.

"Then why did you decide to bring him in here?"

"What was I supposed to do? Let him lye outside in the cold of night. How was I supposed to know he was going to act like this?" My omma said looking very stressed.

I sighed before my eyes drifted back over to the boy. And I noticed that he was staring down the peaches on the table.

Is he hungry?

"Are you hungry?" I asked him. And his eyes shifted to me. As he didn't answer.

I took his silence as a yes before walking to the the bowl of peaches and grabbing one.

"Here" I said showing him the peach.

I expected him to walk up to me and take it. But to my dismay, that didn't happen. He still looked at me the same way.

"Why is he acting like this?" I asked looking at my omma.

"I don't know? Bring it closer to him. Maybe he'll respond then"

I nodded my head and carefully took a few steps closer to him. He backed all the way into the corner until there was no where left to go.

I then stopped walking as I was pretty close to him. And bended down until I was at his height.

"Here" I said showing him the peach again. But yet he still didn't do anything.

What the crap?

Im just wasting my time.

"I give up" I said standing up and walking away.

"Wait Minji. Look" My omma said pointing behind me..
I turned and saw that he had moved out of the corner some..

"Try again. But this time, tell him to come to you" Omma said.

I then took two steps up and bended down once again.

"Come here boy" I asked nicely. But I ended up with the previous results. I dont know what I can say to make him listen.

Until I thought of something.

"Come here Baekhyun. I won't hurt you" I said in a sweet tone. Hoping that me calling him by his name would trigger some sort of obedience. And luckily the boy tilted his head in hesitance. Before he started to crawl over to me. As my arm still extended the peach to him.

"You can take it" I said gesturing it to him. And he flinched before he snatched it from me. And demolished it.

I was shocked at the way he ate. But in some weird way. I was glad he listened. So on instinct, I put my hand on his head and rubbed it. As he looked up at me.

If he acts like an animal. I guess I should treat him like one....

"Good boy"

---------------------------------------------

The bright morning sun shined into my room through the window. And straight into my face.

I groaned knowing that I had to get up. Or else I would become blind.

So I opened my eyes slowly only to be met with a surprise.

"AHHH!" I screamed as I pushed the boy off of my bed. Before sitting up and yanking the blanket higher onto my body.

He hit the floor rather harshly. Before he got up and rubbed his head.

"What's wrong Minji?" My omma said as she came bursting into my room.

"Mom he was sleeping across from me in my bed! Didn't you put him in the spare room?" I asked infuriated and somewhat embarrassed.

"I did"

"Then why is he in here? Now he has my sheets dirty" I said looking at my sheets. Before I glanced over at him. And he stared at me with apologetic eyes.

My omma and I found out that he doesn't talk much. So I wasn't expecting him to just come out and. say sorry.

Although it would've been nice to hear. Since he basically brought the garden into my bed.

"Calm down Minji. It's too early for all of this yelling. Now come on Baekhyun. Lets get you back to your room" My omma said in a soothing tone.

Before she guided him out of my room. While he was still rubbing his head.

His room? I hope she's not thinking about keeping him here. It's only been three days and I can barley deal with him.

All he does is eat and stare. He doesn't talk and barley walks on two legs. Half of the time he's crawling around here like a toddler.

Ugkh why me?

I thought before I rolled my eyes. Sighing deeply and laying back into my bed.

What a great start to my day

(Hint the sarcasm) -_-

My phone buzzed on the nightstand beside me. I rolled over to get it. When my eyes landed on the gold necklace that belonged to the boy.

I mean Baekhyun......

I picked it up and frowned at it when I turned it over.

"I didn't see this before. What does exo mean?"