Fake Boyfriend

Minji's POV

"What?" Baekhyun yelled. And I just nodded while I continued to brush my teeth.

I tried my best to explain to him. What he just got himself into. And he was shocked to say the least.

"So let me get this straight. You had to almost cut all of your hair off. Because Eunsoo stuck gum in it" Baekhyun said and I wiped my mouth.

"Yes beagle. For the third time. Yes" I said before walking past him, out of the bathroom.

"I don't think I want to do this" He said rubbing his neck. And I chuckled

Cute, he thinks he has a choice...

"Well luckily for you. You don't have a choice. So come on" I said grabbing his arm. And dragging the reluctant down the steps.

"Ahh there she is" Bora coos once her eyes landed on me. And I smile sheepishly.

"Say hello kids" She says pushing the crazy kids to speak. The baby Joongyoo was asleep. While the other two were wide awake.

Eunsoo and Youngjae. Who happen to be seven year old twin brother and sister. Look at me at the same time.

Creepy

Eunsoo gives me one of the spookiest death glares that I have ever received in my lifetime. She was basically collecting my soul in one glance. Baekhyun has never looked at me in such a.....sinister way.

I gulped before looking away from her and too her brother Youngjae. And he was smirking. Like he knew he was going to give me hell later today.

I kept my gaze to him. When he suddenly winked at me. And my mouth slightly dropped open.

This kid is literally seven years old...

Where did he learn how to wink?

I look to Baekhyun. Who was standing right next to me. And he was just as shocked as I was.

"I'll go grab my wallet. And then we can leave" My omma says to Bora. Before she leaves the room. While Baekhyun and I continue to stand there like two flag poles.

"Ah Minji. You didn't tell me you had such a handsome boyfriend" Bora said smiling at Baekhyun.

Why does everyone think he's my boyfriend?

Before I could finish denying her assumption. I was interrupted.

"Ani. He's-"

"One of the best things to ever happen to me. Minji tells me this everyday and it could bring tears to my eyes. She is just so obsessed with me it warms my heart. Who knew she could snag a masterpiece like me?" Baekhyun says drapping one of his arms around my shoulders.

I looked up at him in surprise. Unable to speak.

What did he just say?

"Hahaha. And he's funny too? Bora adds. As her and Baekhyun laugh together.

"Yeah haha hilarious" I say sarcastically. Before elbowing Baekhyun in his ribs. And he groaned in pain.

"I'm so glad you found someone. And got over that Yoongi guy. He was no good for you. Trust me" Bora says. And I face palmed myself.

"Yoongi?" Baekhyun asked curiously.

"Ne. He was one of Minji's first loves. But all that changed when-"

"Aww well would you look at the time. I wonder what's taking mother so long. You should go check on her" I said walking out from under Baekhyun's arm. And lightly grabbing Bora and pushing her towards my mothers bedroom.

I can't believe she brought him up. I thought we agreed to never speak about him again.

Baekhyun's POV

I watched Minji and Madame Bora walk out of the living room. As I was still somewhat in a daze from the news I just heard.

Yoongi?

Was he like Minji's ex boyfriend or something? How come she didn't want to talk about him?

"Yah noodle head!"

I heard this young and high pitched voice say. Before I looked down and met the face of who I assume to be Youngjae.

"Noodle head?" I repeated.

"What are you doing with Minji? She doesn't like people who look like you" He adds. And I frowned.

"What?"

"She doesn't like people who look like you. So get out" he says before pointing his little finger towards the door.

Was he jealous because he thinks im Minji's boyfriend?

I smiled amused by this miniature threat. Before squatting down so I could accommodate his height.

"And how do you know she doesn't like people who look like me?" I asked. Expecting a cute and angry answer from the young boy. When the complete opposite happened.

I suddenly started seeing stars as I felt the worst pain a guy could experience in his life. Before tumbling to the ground and holding my goodies.

He kicked the living day lights out of me!

"AAAGKH" I grumble rolling around on the floor with my eyes closed. Hoping and praying the everlasting pain would subside.

"Youngjae you really hurt him" I heard his sister say. I then opened my eyes and saw the both of them. Standing over and looking down at me and I grew frightened.

Is this some sort of horror film?

"Stay away from Minji" Youngjae says in the tuffest voice he could muster at his age, before walking away.

"Are you okay?" Eunsoo asks bending down beside me. And I nodded sitting up.

Eunsoo doesn't seem like she's as bad as Minji made her seem. Maybe she's changed.

"Ne I'm okay" I lied. Smiling through the lingering sting.

"No? Okay I'll make you feel better" She says before leaning towards me and puckering her lips. Like she was about to kiss me.

What the?

"Ani ani. What are you doing" I say scooting away from her. When Minji suddenly appeared and pulled her away from me.

Thank god....

"Yah what is wrong with you?" Minji asks in surprise. And Eunsoo yanks away from her grip and stomps away. I look at Minji in a bewildered manner.

"Are you okay? Why are you on the ground?" Minji asks.

"I....don't ....know? It all happened so fast" I say looking around before returning my eyes to Minji's face.

"What happened so fast?" She asked. And just as I was about to explain. Minji interrupted me.

"Doesn't matter. Lie like that again. And I'll kill you. Got it" Minji says bending down and glaring at me. And a smile started to spread across my face.

"You seem angry. Why would you be upset? I basically blessed you with the title of being my girlfriend for 5 minutes. Your welcome" I say and Minji scoffs.

"Don't flatter yourself. Your not a picnic in the park you know" she says and I shook my head.

"Your right. I'm not a picnic, I'm a cookout" I say proudly and Minji plucks me in the forehead continuously.

"Pabo...pabo...pabo"

"Owww hajima" I say trying to cover my temples.

"Okay guys we're leaving. Minji you know the rules" Madame says looking at Minji and she rolls her eyes.

"Ne omma I know" she says and with that the adults left the house. And we were left with the demons.

Speaking of demons.....where are they?

"It's finally quiet. Too quiet" I say suspiciously.

And as if on cue. We heard something break in the next room.

Spoke too soon .