Chapter 1

Mack and Elena were coming up on their 6 months anniversary in 2 days, and Daisy and Jemma were helping Elena pick out a dress to wear to dinner that night. "I can't believe that in 2 days you and Mack will have been dating for 6 months." Daisy said handing Elena a teal blue strapless dress. Elena smiled taking the dress and walking into the change room. Elena walked out of the change room in the dress and twirled around. "Oh you look so gorgeous. I can't wait for Mack to see you all dressed up for your date." Jemma said and handed Elena a deep sea blue dress. Elena took the deep sea blue dress and went to try it on. "Okay, which one am I getting?" Elena asked, "The teal blue one or the deep sea blue one?" Daisy and Jemma thought for a bit. "Teal Blue." Daisy said. "Deep Sea Blue." Jemma said. Elena sighed, "How am I supposed to pick a dress when you girls can't agree on a dress?" She asked before going into the change room to change back into her normal clothes. "How about you get both dresses and you wear the one tonight and the other one the next time you and Mack go on a date." Daisy suggested when Elena came out of the change room with the 2 dresses. Elena, Daisy, and Jemma paid for the 2 dresses and left the store. "So which dress should I wear on my date in 2 days?" Elena asked as they drove back to the base. "The teal blue one." Jemma and Daisy said at the same time.
2 days passed and Elena was getting ready for her date. She put on her Teal Blue strapless dress, silver heels, light blue eyeshadow, black mascara, black eyeliner, light pink lip gloss, pink blush, Daisy painted her nails white, and Jemma and Daisy curled her hair and put it up in a nice, intricate way. "Aw, look at you." Jemma said standing back and looking at Elena. "Aw, you're like a princess." Daisy said also standing back and looking at Elena. "How about next time, we don't doll me up so much." Elena said looking in the mirror.