Chapter 3

The next morning, everyone sat in the kitchen in awkward silence as they all ate their breakfast. "Hey Turbo," Mack said breaking the silence, "somebody told me someone's birthday is soon." Fitz blushed, "if you try to do anything for my birthday..." Mack laughed, "don't worry buddy, I won't do anything." May smirked, "Mack might not do anything, doesn't mean I won't." Rose sat in silence, she couldn't believe what she was hearing. Then again she wasn't really paying much attention because she was daydreaming about Mack. After breakfast, Mack was heading to the training room when Rose ran up behind him. "Hey Mack," she said, "um, I was wanting to tell you something." Mack looked at Rose as she walked beside him. "Um, I... Um, think your cute." Rose said beginning to blush. "Thanks," Mack laughed, "well I have to go train, so I'll see you around." After Mack finished training, when he was heading to his room, he ran into Elena. "Hey Yoyo," he said, "crazy thing happened earlier." Elena took Mack's hand and intertwined her fingers with Mack's. "Oh really, what happened?" She asked. "New girl called me cute." Mack said with a laugh. "Well she is new, she doesn't know that we are together." Elena said also laughing. "6 more months and we'll have been together for a year." Mack said to Elena. Elena smiled, she couldn't believe that she was 6 months away from being with Mack for 1 year. "I can't believe that we started dating 6 months ago yesterday." She said.