Chapter 5

6 more months had passed and Elena sat in her room getting ready for her 1 year anniversary date with Mack. "Elena." Daisy said running into Elena's room. Elena turned to face Daisy, "What is it?" She asked. "I was in the training room with Mack and Rose, and they were sparring, and Mack let Rose flip him onto his back, and she was pinning him down, and she kissed him." Daisy said panicking. Elena sat on her bed and felt a tear roll down her cheek. "I'm so sorry Elena, I just thought you should know." Daisy said walking over to Elena and hugging her. A few minutes later Jemma and May walked into Elena's room. "Daisy texted us," Jemma said, "is everything alright?" Daisy explained everything to May and Jemma while Elena sobbed into a pillow. "I'm going to kill her." May said through gritted teeth. Elena composed herself and finished getting ready for her date. "Elena, you don't have to go on your date." Daisy said. "Like you said, Rose kissed Mack, Mack never kissed Rose back," Elena said, "I'll talk to him about it at dinner." May helped Elena finish getting ready for her date and waited with her for Mack to get her for their date. "Hey Yoyo," Mack said standing in her bedroom doorway, "ready to go?" Elena walked over to Mack, "Before we go, I need to talk to you about something." Elena said bringing Mack over to her bed to sit down. "What's up?" Mack asked. "Daisy told me that she saw Rose kiss you." Elena said trying not to cry. "She did but I pushed her off," Mack said, "Yoyo, I love you. I would never kiss another girl." Later that night Mack and Elena returned from their date and Elena had a huge grin on her face. "Aw, Elena's happy about something." Daisy said when Mack and Elena walked into the kitchen where the whole team was. "Mack proposed." Elena said getting all giggly. "So, when do you two plan on getting married?" Jemma asked. "This time next year." Mack said looking at Elena. "So we have a year to plan." Elena said looking at Mack. May, Jemma, and Daisy hugged Elena in a group hug, they were so happy for her and Mack. Two of their team members were getting married in a year, it was definitely more exciting than any missions they've gone on that's for sure.

~ The End ~