Happy Authors Note

Okay so most of you guys know I'm in the middle of exam season and I have been saying I am unable to update (which is true af)

Thought I'd let you know I have done 12 exams so far, I have 7 left and honestly I think I've done pretty good in them all except Spanish and physics because they were fucking ridiculous. I even did well in maths looking at unofficial mark schemes which is good considering I was ill af and left the exam 45 minutes early and went home.

I have to go in 7-9 more days depending on whether I decide to skip 2 of them or not. I also have this week off which means I'm close to my 3 month summer - fuck yeah!

This means that I may be able to update a bit this week inbetween revision but I can't until I leave on the 17th June which is when you have my full attention for books until I start college in September. I hope you understand my schedule is hectic for the next 3 weeks.

I also want to share with you something new I'm working on. It's a story I want to start as a long, full blow book. I am halfway through the first chapter of said book. It doesn't have a name yet but it will get one as I continue writing. It is a book that is entirely made of made up characters from my mind that are 100% original, which is new for me because I have only wrote fanfictions before but it's new, exciting and I think a great project for my next free months. If I decide to publish this I will do it on a completely separate account because this doesn't set the right style. However I hope some of you may support this and read although on a new account. This won't be published until I have at least 5 maybe 10 chapters so I can write and continually have a stream of chapters each week.

I am going to share the first bit I have come up with (this may change) and I would like some feedback if you would care too. Here goes (no one has seen this yet feel lucky)

There are a vast amount of questions in this world. The five W's: who, what, why, where and when and of course the how's;

Why is my hair blonde?

When are you free?

How could someone do that?

Where are you?

Who am I?

What is my purpose in life?

My most important question however, was about my best friend. Jacob Fortier. The boy with chocolate brown hair that always looked windswept off his face. Eyes that looked like an extract of the sea, mixing between the shades of blue and a light but startling green.

Jake was a mystery: an enigma. I was the one person who knew everything about him, yet he was still a mystery to me.

But why? Why was he a mystery? What was his secret?

He took off for days at a time and didn't call. I was used to it after all these years but it still terrified me each time. He had his own world and left everyone else begging to be let in. He always carried around a tattered brown notebook. He had had it for years but it had never disappeared and never failed to be by his side.

This is an extract from the first chapter. Please tell me what you think, I don't want it to flop and would love to know if you think it's good.

I hope you all have a nice day,

Thank you for continually supporting me,

I love you

H xx