The Fall I

Stiles' lips curved, it seeming impossible to hide the smile on his face as Derek emptied clothes into a vacant drawer. They had been together for a couple months now, the problems in Beacon Hills progressing quickly as their relationship did. It seemed crass; people were dying but Stiles was happy. They were both as happy as they had ever been in their lives. The world was crashing down around them, but they had each other. That was really all that seemed to matter.

"Is that it?" Stiles questioned, looking disapprovingly down on the five shirts and jeans Derek placed in his dresser drawer.

"It's enough for your dad not to notice someone else's clothes are in your drawer." Derek pointed out.

"Scott leaves his stuff here all the time." Stiles shrugged, "It wouldn't be that hard to cover up."

Derek smirked, "Do you want me to bring more things over?"

"I don't know." Stiles replied playfully, "I just don't want you having an excuse to not come and see me."

Derek pulled Stiles into him, arms wrapping reassuringly around the boy's waist, "I'll come over whenever you want me to."

Stiles smirked, "Then you should stay tonight." he hinted, pulling Derek back toward his bed.

"I would." Derek assured him, "But you know I gotta help out Deaton and Scott. We're close to finding the alpha pack."

"Yeah," Stiles whined, "but what are you even gonna do when you find them? It's not like you can take them all on now."

"I have to bring this stuff to the animal clinic." he pointed toward a relatively small cardboard box.

Stiles furrowed his eyebrows, "What is it?"

"Important." Derek assured him, "It's supposed to be anyway- a lot of Peter's things."

"Since when does what Peter say count for anything?" Stiles asked, beginning to poke through the box, "All he does is lie."

"Peter didn't say it." Derek confessed, "I took it from his apartment."

"Oh look," Stiles pulled out a crusty, thick-paged book, "this looks super important."

Derek rolled his eyes at the boy's sarcasm, "Read the title."

Stiles sighed and recited, "'Mythology of Mythic Creatures'." he look oddly at Derek, "It's catchy, but we already know what king of mythical creatures the alpha werewolves are. They're werewolves."

Derek held back a smile and framed Stiles' face with his hands, never believing he could be this happy, "I'll come by after."

Stiles sighed, a seductive manner lacing his movements, "Fine." he tossed the book back in the cardboard box, taking a seat on the edge of his bed, "I'll just have to spend the night all alone."

The boy glanced up at Derek, guilt-inducing retinas begging him to stay. So he did. Derek sighed in defeat, crawling atop the now pleased Stiles, "You win." said the wolf, muscular body resting atop Stiles' small one, "Happy?"

The teenager nodded, "I am."

Derek leaned down, body relaxing as their lips met, "Me too." he whispered into their kiss, knowing there was no where on planet earth he would rather be.

_____________________________________________

There, almost five-hundred words of adorableness.

I know that it's not much, but that's how the chapters are because I don't know so get over it.

Love ya cx.

For reference, we're back to the present in the next chapter...