(Chapter 1) UGH I Need To Move

_Y/n's POV_

*RING* *RING*

'STUPID PHONE what is it know!!!' I was in my bed and I looked at my phone it was a text from my old friend Judy

&Judy=J Y/n=Y

J: Hey Y/n how are you?

Y: Ugh I Hate My Life Here I NEED TO MOVE!!

J: OH well I hope you find a place to live oh got to go!!

Y: OK Bye

J:Bye!!

'Well shes right i should move and I wanted to go to Zootopia but I was always too small and now I CAN!!!' So I started to pack up and I already found a job and room AWESOME so now I feel awesome and ran out the house from my abusive dad and never said good bye

*After getting off the train*

I looked around and I was looking for a place for food and found a cafe.I went in and found a sit and ordered my food and drink i got my phone out to get my room setup and see when my rent is due.After a few minutes I walk down the street to look around a little.

But all of a sudden I see a thief and had a bag of stolen cash in his hands I felt like i needed to help the owner so I raced to the thief and thankfully I had a great grandmother that was a cheetah so i caught up to the ferret "Hi there may i help you with that" I take the money from him and I saw a bunny cop....Judy? "Hey Thank you for getting that money miss.....Y/n!!!" "Omg Judy hey!!" "Hey and thanks for the help." "No problem I am getting a job as a cop to so I guess I will see you often!" "WAIT REALLY!! EEEEEEEEEE YAY come on i need some help with this dude" "Ok cool and it's nice to see you again Judy!!"

*After Turning In The Thief*

"So Judy how is it being a cop and all" "Well it's awesome having a friend with ya" 'Oh she has a partner cool' "His name is Nick.....and speaking of the devil" I look and see a REALLY cute fox and my white fur went all pink it felt like. "Hey Nick Its nice to see you turn up" Judy laughed I held in a giggle "haha very funny and who is this lovely fox I see." I froze and I was about to speak but Judy talked first. "Shes my very bestest friend that i talked about!!" "Oh so your the famous Y/n L/n nice to meet you i'm Nick Wilde." 'I was blushing pink and my white fur didn't hide it awesome!!' 

 _Nick's POV_

When I walked into the building I saw the most cutest arctic fox with beautiful white fur and i saw she was talking to Judy so I went over.After we chatted Chef asked Judy to his office so me and Y/n were alone. "Hey...Y/n want to go to a cafe for while if you want.." I was a little nervous asking her "Sure that sounds like fun haha lets go" So we walked a few minutes and chatted a little talking about our pasts and stuff.When we got to the cafe and ordered. "So Y/n umm what is your job?" "Oh I am going to work with you and Judy because I plan on being a cop" I smiled 'YAY SHES GOING TO BE A COP LIKE ME!!!' "that's awesome and can't wait to see you in work" 'wow nice to stay chill Nick' 

HOPE YOU LIKED MY NEW STORY!!!!!!!!!!!