Chapter 4

*2 weeks later*

Y/n's P.O.V

It's been like 2 weeks after that lunch and Nick and Judy have been on a secret mission or something I wish they were fine but I won't to help so bad! 'Maybe I could go and ask if I could help them!' I went to the Chief to ask if I could. "Umm Chief Judy and Nick haven't been here for 2 weeks now I was going to ask if I could maybe help them?" he looked a little shocked but I was hoping he was fine with it "Well Miss L/n you are right and I am worried they would be in trouble so I guess you can here is the mission they are on" He gave me the slit and I took it and went to my office.

This is a top secret no one should know but it's just for you to see there as been a murder on the loose and is very very dangerous you should be careful all of it's victims has been killed and is always getting away all we know that it can fly it has scales and it's black so be careful!

 I was thinking about this but it couldn't be well time to us the tracker on Nick's phone. It points to a cave outside of nowhere so I got on my motorcycle and went for it I was there in no time I saw Judy and Nick outside the cave. "Nick Judy!" I whispered to them they looked at me. "Y/n?! what are you doing here go home!" Nick sounded shocked "No I am going to end this with or without you guys I know what animal it is and I have to do this without you guys killing it!" I ran in the cave right be hide me but I kept going. Then I saw it a........Dragon it looked t me and growled I put my hand out while Nick was frozen "It's ok I won't hurt you I am a good person I won't kill you I promise old friend" The black dragon looked at me I remembered my old childhood with this beast he was a sweet kind loyal friend and his name was Toothless (SORRY I HAD TO DO IT IT's A GOOD MOVIE *How To Train Your Dragon and 2*) and we were the best of friends. He looked at me and moved closer "Toothless it's me your old friend remember Y/n your best friend that was with you all our lives until that day I was taken away from you I am sorry I really missed you.Toothless came closer and I hugged him and he curled up with me I was safe with my bast friend ounce again! Then I let go to see Nick opened mouth saying nothing. "Told you that I knew what it was and we got this stopped without any killing" I smirked I walked out on top of Toothless on his back. "HOLD UP YOUR PAWS YOUR UNDER ARREST!!" Judy shouted and Toothless flipped "Whoa whoa Toothless it's ok Judy this is my old best friend Toothless when I was a pup and is a dragon" She looked as shocked as Nick I laughed at their faces. "Y/n you know we have to put that thing in jail right?" I stopped laughing and looked at her. "WHAT no no no it wasn't Toothless's fault he was alone and no food!" I yelled I am not giving up toothless "I am sorry Y/n but you HAVE TO GIVE UP Toothless or we will have to force you to!" She yelled "Nick you agree with her?" He sighed "Y-Y/n I am sorry but it's the law and you have to give her up" Nick said I felt brokenhearted because he said that. "Well if you want him then you got to find us!" I told toothless to fly and he did we flew into the clouds and went to our secret spot I looked back and saw that Judy was really mad and asked for help and Nick looked at me with a sad face I felt horrible but I won't give up Toothless or be forced to get away from him. "OK Toothless remember that one spot the secret spot.

We got there and It was beautiful with flowers and a pound we swam in and had fun in I looked at Toothless and smiled he of course pushed me in the pound and I grabbed him and he fell in the pound it was so funny. I laughed so hard and we splashed and swam for a bit until. "Wait toothless go down i hear cars!" He hid in the forest and I saw police I ran over to Toothless and we flew out of there but we got spoted. "HE OVER THERE!" a random guy said we went higher in the sky "COME ON TOOTHLESS I DON'T WANT YOU TO GET HURT!" He went into the forest again and I went low but we went up again but I got shot in the arm. "AHHHHH TOOTHLESS HIGHER!!" He looked and his eyes widen and went really fast and into a forest far away we landed and I fell off of toothless "AHH this hurts -sigh- Toothless are you ok?" He nodded and nuzzled me I laughed "AHH shit this hurts!" He looked at me with worry in his eyes I pet him with my good arm. Then I heard someone call for me "Y/N!! IT'S ME NICK I DON"T HAVE ANY ONE WITH ME COME OUT!" I saw him and he saw me he ran over to me "Oh my god Y/n are you ok?!" He hugged me tight "AHH STOP STOP HUGGING ME!!" He stopped and he saw my arm was shot his eyes widen and then anger "Who shot me anyway!" I growled "it was Judy who shot you not me her grrrrr she is going to get it!" I growled at him "WELL THIS WON"T HAVE HAPPENED IF YOU LET ME KEEP TOOTHLESS!!!" I stud up and yelled at Nick I was really mad "Look Y/n I am so so sorry I wasn't thinking I wish I agreed with you or you won'ted have gotten shot!" He sighed and I put my good arm on his shoulder "Hey it's ok I gotten in way more worse stuff then this ha ha thanks to Toothless" He purred and I rolled my eyes and when I turn around Nick smashed his lips into mine.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND I WILL SEE YOU DUDES IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!