Chapter 5

Y/n's P.O.V

I was still in pain but I was fine I was still in the forest with Nick and Toothless and it's been at least 2 hours talking but I heard someone scream that they found us and Toothless was getting fish I was scared and I guess Nick could tell. "hey i will protect you ok?" I nodded and a gun shot got my ear and I yelled in pain "AHHHHH!!! MY EAR!" I yelled and Nick came to me calming me down and making sure that it wasn't that bad "Y/N L/N PUT YOUR PAWS IN THE AIR!" I heard Judy and I was scared and Nick saw Judy and growled "JUDY IT'S NOT HER FAULT LEAVE HER ALONE AND YOU SHOT HER YOU ALMOST KILLED HER!!!" He yelled and more police came and ran towards me and I tried to run but Judy shot my leg and I fell "AHHHHHHH" I was panting losing blood and I was in pain and I hated it and I saw Nick fighting Judy and he was winning but he heard me groan in pain and he ran to me "Y/N STAY WITH ME OK PLEASE!!" and he turned to Judy who was looking at him "JUDY I QUIT YOUR NO LONGER MY PARTNER YOU WORTHLESS SHIT!!" I couldn't think any more "NICK I JUST WANT YOU AND HAVE HER BE AWAY FAR AWAY FROM US SO WE CAN HAVE A LIFE!!" She shouted I was mad now being the tough fox I am I went to her she showed a gun I couldn't think I just did my moves I was taught and got the gun away from her she looked horrified.

"OK Judy you are going to leave me, Nick, and my dragon alone and away from your ass before I put you in jail for what you did OK!!" She nodded and ran Toothless came back and I told him what happened but I told him it is ok now when I turned around Nick was there I smiled and he kissed me I kissed back because I can. When He pulled away for air I fell and I was in way more pain I couldn't walk or stand Toothless put me on his back and Nick got on and all I remembered was him saying "Y/n it will be ok stay with us don't go!" and I blacked out.

SORRY THIS IS SUPER SHORT I WILL MAKE A LONGER ONE I PROMISE!!!!!!!!!