Final Chapter

Your P.O.V

I woke up in a hospital bed with Toothless staring at me and then licked me because I was awake I giggled I missed you to bud then I saw Nick asleep I smiled and pointed him he looked at me and then smiled widely and then hugged me I hugged back "I'm so happy your ok!" he said I laughed "I know I know" I said then he got something out of his pocket "I know this is the wrong time but please Y/n will you make me the most happiest male alive and...marry me?" he asked I held my hands over my mouth and nodded yes and kissed him he kissed back Toothless purred in happiness.

(A FEW YEARS LATER)

"MOMMY!!!" Lilly yelled I sighed and walked up to her room to see one of Toothless's baby's licking the life out of Lilly I giggled and picked up Crystal the runt of Toothless's little ones but she was pretty cute "thanks mom I love you I have to go" Lilly said and kissed my cheek I smiled "have a good day and your forgetting someone" I said and Lilly came back and got Crystal because Crystal and Lilly were never apart then Toothless came in and smiled I smiled back and kissed his head "where is Rocky?" I asked Toothless then the male came out of Toothless's wing he was the biggest I sighed and picked up Rocky and walked down stairs with Toothless behind me and saw my son Jack and gave him Rocky it was the same with Jack and Rocky. I kissed their heads and they ran out I walked outside with Toothless beside me and then Nick came to my side and hugged my side and waved bye to our children.

I'm sorry to make this so so short but I hope it's OK and if you want to know what happens to Lilly and Jack then just comment down bellow bye my Septic's <3