(Chapter 2)

& 2 Weeks Later &

_Y/n POV_

"UGH finally I got the prints done...NICK,JUDY!! THEIR DONE!!!" I hear running in the halls and i guessed they were racing because Nick got in first and said "I WON!!!" I just giggled "OK so Nick,Judy it's done and it said that R/N (random name) did it!!" 'I KNEW IT' "HA JUDY I told you" Nick must have owned money on it I just laughed my butt off and rolled on the ground. "You know Y/n never bet on me because I always win." He smirked "Blah blah blah ok whatever." So after putting that killer in jail me and Nick went for coffee."So Nick how was your new car?" I asked "Umm great and thanks telling Chef about the old car that it was like damaged." "No problem it was my right any way I don't want a died bunny and fox in a car I knew it was damaged." He laughed and so did I'....wait am I in love with this cute,funny,red fox.....yup I am in love with him' 

_Nick's POV_

We finally got out of the police station and Judy and Y/n came with me to the cafe."so Y/n how are you liking being at ZPD" I asked her. "It's awesome and it's better to be working with you and Judy hahaha" I kinda blushed but in the corner of my eye I saw Judy giving her the death glare but I don't know.

I AM SO SORRY BUT I AM BUSY ON SCHOOL PROJECTS AND CRAP PLUS I AM DOING A NEW A NEW STORY ON JURASSIC WORLD SO BE LOOKING OUT!!!!