Its all about them

On Monday at school with so much luck I bump into Micaela and Erin. They seemed to be very happy with something. This could only mean trouble. Erin had short blonde hair and brown eyes she was very tall and skinny.

"Hey 'Elly' " they said in a mocking voice.
"Hey Mixit and Er, " I said not the least bit happy to see them." How are you?"
"Since you seem to have a thing for Paul I thought you should know that we're a thing now." Micaela said proudly
"You are?" I asked shocked yet relieved.
"Yes they are ever since the party on Saturday." Erin chirped in
"So does this mean your gonna leave me alone now?" I asked hopefully
"Yes as long as you stay away from my man." She said at that moment I turned around,walked away with my hands in the air defensively and said "as long as you can keep him away from me than you have my word.".

Later that day in class Karla and I were kicked out of class for being too loud so while sitting outside we chatted.
"So did you hear that Paul and Micaela are a thing now?" She asked disappointed

"Ya" I said "it's a shame cause I always thought you and him would make a good couple." She was blushing now

"Thanks but he obviously likes her." She said sadly. Just then a light bulb went on in my head. I smiled that nasty smile that Karla and I shared.

"Hey why don't we make a poster?" I asked slyly

"No not this time." She said

"Awe come on we do it to all the couples we know are fakes." I said trying to persuade her into doing it.

"Fine but Paul had nothing to do with this." She said defending him.

"Ya I know we'll use a cute foto of him" I said happily

************

"What have you done?!" Micaela screamed" what is this?"

"I could ask the same thing!" Paul said walking up to where Karla, Sne and I were sitting and Micaela was leaning over us like a tiger who's territory we had just trespassed on. He looked really angry.

"What is what?" Sne asked innocently cause she was.

"This!"  Micaela said holding up the poster Karla and I had made. It had a picture of Paul(a nice one) and a picture of Micaela (a horrible one) in a heart with glitter all around them. It was pink and white with kiss marks all over . It was the best one we had made yet. Karla and I looked at each other and smiled. Paul did not look happy with any of us so I just looked at Micaela.

"Why is the whole school saying that you and I are dating?"  Paul screamed at Micaela

"Because we are Paul, you and I hung out the whole night on Saturday and you complimented  on my outfit." She answered.

"Uggh" he sighed "just because I complimented you doesn't mean I like you. Your such an idiot Micaela " our plan had worked out perfectly. Paul had admitted he didn't like Micaela. This meant that Karla still had a chance and I had shown Micaela what happened when you messed with me. Just then the bell rang so this day could not have gotten any better.

***********

Later that day Sne came up to me and asked " what was that all about " with a shocked expression on her face.

"Oh nothing " I said "I just had some information I needed to get so I went out and got it."

"Be more specific, I have no clue what you're talking about."she said with confusion on her face.

"I wanted to know if Paul was lying to me or not about liking Micaela " I said

"I get you don't like being lied to but I thought you didn't like Paul."she said

"I don't but I wanted to know cause he didn't have to lie to me." I said

"Ok then on a lighter note I'm going to the same school as you." She said smiling

"Yay!" I screamed not able to control my excitement.

******

The rest of the week went by quickly. People were packing and getting ready to go to their new schools. Angie's parents had succeeded in getting Paul to go to the same school as Angie. I wasn't upset cause I knew he'd enjoy it there but I wasn't entirely happy either and I just don't know why. Sne and I were going to the same school and that's all that matters. My half brother Mxolisi (I have two brothers) was also going to go to that school. He is seventeen. Mxolisi is my go to guy. Whenever I have a problem with someone he is there to make sure I'm okay and beat up the person who messed with me. He is really cute, fun and kind. All the ladies love him but he's just a badboy not a player.

My cousins Bandile, Nothando, Ntokozo, Siyanda, Mlungu, and Njabulo also went to this school. Bandile is a boy, he is thirteen years old and short. He has black hair and brown eyes (ps all my cousins are African and they all have black hair and brown eyes ). He loves hanging out with his friends that are older than him but also has friends his age. Him and I are the most adorable ones in the family.

Nothando is a girl and she is seventeen years old (one year older than me). She is very muscular and has dark skin. She loves boys and is sort of a girl player. She has that reputation and she sticks to it. She is also the laziest person in our family.

Ntokozo is also a girl, she is eighteen years old and is a beauty queen. She is very well built. She is the good girl in the family .

Siyanda is a boy, he is tall and like all my male family members he is handsome. He is fifteen years old. And he is like an adult in a child's body, he always has the best advice.

Mlungu is a little girl, she is ten years old and she is so cute and lovable. She has the most sass a little girl could ever have. She is also kind and friendly.

Njabulo is the same age as Mxolisi but he is much taller and darker than him. Njabulo is a badboy . He loves the ladies and they love him. He is a funny guy who is very protective over his female cousins.

I enjoyed the last days of school as they lasted. Next week would be holiday and then we'd all go to our new schools. Sne and I were leaving on Sunday so that we'd get to know some of the people there better. I already knew them so I just needed to introduce Sne to them. The days went by and before I knew it it was Friday the day of the party.

A\N hey guys it's me. I hope your enjoying the book so far. Be sure to vote if you're enjoying it. Check out this cool book called Mr badboy and Ms good girl. Love you all.💋