012.

CHAPTER TWELVE
YEAR SIX;
SUMMER TIME MURDERS

[NOT EDITED]
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

[NOT EDITED]✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

Lilliana Weasley was completely exhausted after studying her butt off all fifth year just so she could perfectly succeed in her O.W.L.S.
When her and Percy arrived back home at the end of the school year, Molly Weasley basically swept them into her arms screaming about how proud she was of the two and how she knitted them new sweaters and baked them a two layered chocolate and vanilla cake with purple icing saying congratulations in cursive.

Even though her O.W.L.S were a major success Lillian continued to be studious all summer, staying up late drinking hot cinnamon tea as she reviewed her lessons in preparation for her sixth year. Percy for once couldn't keep up with her frantic green eyes as they read chapter after chapter. He knew that prepping for N.E.W.T's now was a smart move but he could see she was clearly over working herself.

She had even prepared new Quidditch plays that a few of her team mates had helped with before summer but now had to practice  by herself in the yard with some help from Ginny who basically begged to be included.

Before she knew it she was back to working her summer job at Ollivanders. She loved working with the little old man, he was like a sweet old uncle who made her tea and gave her sweets. Lilliana often wondered if this is what her uncle Gideon would've been like if he wasn't killed all those years ago. The older man was always teaching her new things about wand making and reading her out the newest articles from the daily prophet often making jokes about the terrible journalism as he crafted in his back office.
Her father Arthur often came around to have lunch with her and Ollivander talking about ridiculous and odd things. Her father was mainly trying to 'woo' the man into giving him a discount of Ginnys wand for the new year. She could see right through her father's facade and she was sure Ollivander could as well.

"Welcome to Ollivanders, how may I assist you today?" It was ways the same sentence flowing out her mouth as she helped people mend broken wands or select new wands for children starting at Hogwarts. She had already run into many familiar faces who had broken there wands over break or just were visiting. Cedric had even popped in to say a quick hello to the Weasley girl. As usual Lilliana never noticed his flushed cheeks or fidgeting hands, the poor Hufflepuff boy almost knocked down a stand of rosewood wands from Russia that Ollivander had on display. The older gentleman however found the situation rather amusing, seeing the bronzed hair boy on his knees trying to pick up the wands that were beginning to roll under the shelving of the wand shop.

The Weasley girl often got apparated home if the flu networks were busy, Ollivander didn't mind especially since it gave him a chance to collect some orange and poppyseed muffins from Molly's kitchen.