010.

CHAPTER TEN
YEAR FIVE;
PERCY WEASLEY AND APOLOGIES.

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

The end of May and beginning on June meant that students were nervous, especially fifth year students, simply because OWLS were quickly approaching. The fifth year students from every house were running around the library frantically and trying there best to study. The younger students watched in horror as they walked around the halls like zombies from lack of sleep and hydration.

Teachers had warned everyone to study however when Quidditch and Hogsmede had students easily distracted so it was hard to stay on task. Oliver Wood who was so concerned with Quidditch and was so very bitter with Harry not being to play had completely forgotten to study so he began to Hassle Percy Weasley the only well prepared boy in Gryffindor.

The Gryffindor captain had spent the last ten minutes begging, he couldn't believe he had resorted to such methods but it seemed to be the only way. If it helped boost Percy's ego and gave him his detailed notes then he would be safe "Please I'll do anything!" He pleaded desperately.

Percy narrowed his dark green eyes curiously before a small smile crept on his lips making Oliver gulp nervously. Percy rarely smiled so whatever it was that made him do so made Oliver rub his now sweaty hands together with nerves coursing through his body.
In this moment he could see how Fred and George were related to the older boy and that was frightening for the captain.

"get my twin to forgive me and you have a deal" the deep brown eyes on the Brunette widened.
He heard how Caroline had stormed into the Gryffindor common room and gave him a piece of her mind, apparently she was quite scary and beastly nothing like the pretty blonde they had seen skip around the corridors. He also witnessed how much he had hurt the girl Oliver was desperately in love with since first year.

"No! you almost ruined my chances with her!" He yelled out quickly making the curly ginger scoff.

"Did you die though?" Percy said with a bored tone, Trying to cut through the brunette boys dramatics however it was no use.
Oliver could be very dramatic.

The Gryffindor captain placed hand on his chest "My heart could've-" he began saying loudly making Percy roll his eyes.

"You're so dramatic! No wonder the twins call you a drama queen!" Oliver gasped at his words.

"I am not" he snapped.

"You should've studied like I told you so- weeks ago" throwing his hands in the air at the Quidditch captain.