009.

CHAPTER NINE
YEAR FIVE;
GO EASY ON GRYFFINDOR

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

Oliver was pacing and Percy was getting frustrated.
A few other boys in the dorm had left already feeling the tension of the two boys rising in the air, mainly Percy's groans of annoyance and Woods frantic worry pace.

"Stop your bloody annoying pacing! I can't work with you thumping around!" The curly haired Weasley snapped.

"I'm coming up with a solution to Harry's problem" Oliver Wood held his pencil in his mouth, as he stared at the game board clearly frustrated at how nothing was working out.

"You mean him not being able to play the finals of Quidditch?" It didn't sound like a problem to Percy but it was a problem to Wood. He had promised Charlie before he left that he would try to win a cup and Harry his first shot at winning wasn't going to help with his broken arm.

"Yes obviously Percy! No I'm just thumping around like a madman for the cackle!" He yelled sarcastically his thick Scottish accent breaking through as his brown eyes narrowed in on his dorm mate.

"Well you need a new plan" Lilliana's twin said simply.

Wood let out a long sigh before falling on his own bed "I know, Harry is the best seeker- he had a good chance of beating Ravenclaw-"

before he could finish Percy interrupted him with a simple shrug "you could just ask Lilliana to give you the game"  his words almost gave the Gryffindor captain a heart attack on the spot.

Oliver shook his head repeatedly not liking the idea "No!" He stated abruptly.

There dorm mates had arrived back no longer hearing the angry shouts of two annoyed boys but soon looked at the pair curiously as they quietly continued to argue "Oliver don't be stubborn" he would be angry if anyone asked him to go easy on a team, he wasn't going to do that to Lilliana.

"She has worked for this! I'm not going to let her throw it away- if there's one captain who should win there first year of being captain it's her! I like her so much I couldn't do-"

"Okay lover boy. lets not talk about my twin like that"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

Lilliana pulled on her gloves, her hair tied into a high ponytail, Caroline tying blue and bronze bows into all the girls hair. The boys getting a few lines of glimmering bronze and celestial blue paint on there cheeks.