011.

CHAPTER ELEVEN
YEAR FIVE;
O.W.L.S AND STUDYING

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

When Oliver Wood woke up after only getting five short hours of sleep he didn't expect to see Percy Weasley sleeping soundly in his bed. For once the prefect wasn't up at the same time reading one of his many text books but instead soundly snoring from his lack of sleep from the last few weeks from endless studying and arguing with his siblings. His friend looked so at peace which was rare to see since he was usually a force to be dealt with in the morning.

As Oliver went to grab his defence against the dark arts text book he had been reading that night, only to see Percy's hand written notes basically waiting for him to review on top of it. The brunette assumed everything had gone well with Percy and Lilliana last night then since he could basically see him sleeping with a smile on his face.

"Thanks mate" he whispered out.

Oliver slipped on his weekend clothes and slipped down to the common room quietly not wanting to wake Percy or his remaining sleeping dorm mates.

He was sure Godric Gryffindor wouldn't believe it but he was actually studying by the unlit fireplace, his flannelette long sleeve rolling up to his elbows as his hair remained untamed from the constant stressful pulling he was doing.
His chocolate brown eyes not leaving the notes as he rewrote them out so he could actually process them.
A few Gryffindors wondered down stairs and were surprised to see the captain and that he wasn't reading Quidditch through ages like usual but actually studying like his life depended on it.

"Are you seeing what I'm seeing Georgie?" Fred whispered to George.

Oliver hadn't demanded them to train this morning which was very odd for the captain but instead they found him sprawled out on the golden and ruby red couch of Gryffindor common room reading and writing things down as he went.

"He's studying like a proper senior" George gasped out.

Was he trying to impress Lilliana?
Was this a new tactic to win there sister?

"Does he have a fever?" Lee gaped.

Percy Weasley walked down from the dorms fixing his white collar on his shirt, His knitted burgundy vest uneven on his shoulders, he was quick to cover his mouth when a loud yawn erupted from him. He had a few textbooks under his arms and quill sticking out of his light brown slacks.
He looked at Oliver's brown laced boots on the couch, and shoved them before sitting beside his friend soundly and began studying his magical beasts textbook yet again.