LETTER THREE

Dearest Wanda,

Today was.. scary. Scarier than any other day because you got electrocuted by that old man with the bow and arrows. How can I let you get hurt?

I told you numerous times that you should not push yourself with your powers, it might cost you your life. I do not want to lose you. I do not want to see you die and I could not do anything about it.

I would rather die first than you. Big brother has to sacrifice himself sometimes, eh? You might think that is stupid, it is not. The older sibling has to sacrifice for the youngest. I do not care what you are going to say, that is my rule.

But anyways, I have remembered another memory.

It was when we were I think.. ten years old? We were at school and I saw you getting bullied by Neshka and her big brother, I forgot his name because he was not really relevant. Back to the subject, I know you did not like her because you have told me so many times that you hate her.

They were bullying you for your recess snack. I know you did not want to give it to them because our snacks for that time was mother's cookies. I also know you give them your snacks every time they bullied you because you did not want to cause trouble.

So, I did something a good big brother would do.

I kicked Neshka's big brother in the stomach.

Hey, you could not blame me. I told you I would always protect you no matter what would happen.

Neshka was crying for her brother but you looked at me with admiration even though I just kicked someone in the stomach. Don't try to be like me and be violent, but you were being bullied and I hate bullies.

I got sent to the principal's office but it was all worth it. You got to eat mother's cookies.

That is all for today, Wanda. I enjoy all these happy memories.

I love you.

Sincerely,
your brother

-
if someone bullies you, try to stand up for yourself.
i know it is a hard thing to do but we do not deserve
to get bullied for being awesome af okay.
you, yeah you, if someone bullies you tell them to
fuck off or kick them in the stomach like what
pietro did. just kidding, we do not promote violence
here, but stand up for yourself okay!! if pre-serum
steve can fight for himself, you can too. but if times
get tough, you can hmu on kik fam, it's louisezyc.
i love all of you and you all deserve the best okay.
++ im sorry if the ages arent really accurate
im just a girl who wants to write some fanfiction
for the rest of her summer vacation