WANDA; LAST

Dearest Pietro,

This is my last letter for you, brother. I cannot stand reading this letters because it brings back all the pain, the memories of you dying. You kept talking about death in your letters and I'm afraid you knew you were going to die.

Why would you think like that? Why did you think of leaving me in the first place? I thought we were going to be together forever.

But alas, forever does not exist, does it?

Brother, I miss you a lot. Why did you even die? I have so many questions to ask you, but I cannot ask you because well.. you are dead.

I miss all of your humor, your desire to keep me safe from harm's way, your silver hair, and your annoying attitude. I may hate some of your attitude, but it's part of you and I have to accept all of it. I mean, you are my brother.

You are lazy, too. Why did you not get another piece of paper to separate the letter to my future lover? Speaking of that, I do not think I have found one. Though, Vision and I have gotten close. He was trying to cook one time, but I found out he doesn't know what paprika is. I need to help him, don't you think?

I apologize for the tears, brother. I know you are watching me from above and I know you do not want to see me crying. But how could I not? I miss my older brother who is older than me by twelve minutes. I also miss your annoying catchphrase.

What? You didn't see that coming?

I know I have expressed so many times that I hate your catchphrase, but I think I'll use it to the others now. They miss you too, you know, even though you were part of the team for a short while.

Brother, I am currently training to become part of the Avengers, officially. Steve and Natasha are training us. Us meaning Falcon, Vision, War Machine and I. It is great! I hope you are here, though. It would be much better if you are here.

Clint just came inside and told me he was going to retreat back to his farm house. I have visited there, brother. Laura is very nice along with his other kids.

A normal life. Did we not wish for that? I longed to have a normal life, but I have learned to live and love what I have now. I am still sad, I admit that, but I am currently trying to be happy because I want to fulfill your promises.

I need to listen to my older brother better than before, right?

I am going to be happy and do everything for you. I hope you know that. Don't leave me, not now.

I love you too.

Sincerely,
your little sister

-
*insert "boom!" gif here*
so i guess we're done mothertruckers
i dont know what the hell was i
thinking when i made this but
yeah fam.
im making another social media
fic, dunno whether it be a chris
evans or a bucky barnes one.
i want to make a tony one too
you know but idk life goes on.

thank you for reading this lol my god
every read, vote and comment you
have given to this story has me
surprised im not gonna lie.