The New Girl

I was woken up by the sound of my alarm clock. I groaned hitting it so it would stop beeping and dragged myself out of bed. I walked to the bathroom and went to the shower. I stared down at my body thinking about my secret. I'm transgender and unlike most boys I don't have a penis but they don't know that. I got surgery on my chest just before I transferred schools about a year ago and so far I've been able to make myself quite popular. Most people are afraid of me, even my friends. I practically run the school.

I jumped out of the shower and put on my black ripped skinny jeans, black vans, white t-shirt and leather jacket before grabbing some food and heading to the car.

Upon arriving at school I walked to my first class of the day and slumped down at one of the chairs at the back. I hate math. It sucks huge balls and I've never really been a bright student. I'm about to switch off before Mr. Hemmings starts talking when he announced that there is a new student. "She's actually joining our class so if you could all welcome Lauren to our class and make her feel comfortable on her first day that'd be awesome guys". The door opened and in walked the most stunningly beautiful girl I had ever seen in my life. I sat there in shock. "H-hi um I'm Lauren" she stuttered. Wow she's adorable. "Lauren, would you like to take a seat? I think there's one there beside Y/N" Mr Hemmings said as he pointed at me.

She walked shyly to the back of the room and sat down. My friend Justin turned around to Lauren laughing and then turned back to my other friends Calum, Michael and Ashton. Man, I loved those guys but they could be jerks sometimes. (please don't get butthurt if you're a 5sos/JB fan, I adore them all and that's why I'm using them in this!!!)  "hey Justin leave her alone it's only her first day" I said. "Aw has Y/N fallen for the new girl" Michael teased. I just shook my head laughing. I looked over at Lauren and I could see a blush rising in her cheeks. "Hey" She looked at me extremely nervous. "I'm sorry if they're annoying you, they are good people but they can sometimes do not so nice things". Lauren smiled "I-It's ok" she squeaked.

At the end of class I stayed behind after the guys left and walked over to Lauren's desk. "Lauren?" "Yes?" "Do you know your way around yet?" "Um no not, not really" she blushed. I smirked. "Why don't I show you?" I asked. "Um... Yes that would be gr-great" she stuttered. "Awesome, follow me" I smiled and led her out of the room to her next class. I have a feeling I'm really going to like this new girl.