Fallen for the badass

A/N: YOU ARE THE POPULAR GUY IN SCHOOL. LAUREN HAS NO
FRIENDS AND A HUGE CRUSH
ON YOU AND PEOPLE FIND OUT u THE NEWS SPREADS TO YOU WHO SECRETLY HAS FEELINGS FOR HER.

Lauren's POV:
It was another day at school. Another day of name-calling, insults and being treated as if I'm not human. It took all I had not to cry every time I walked through the doors. The only thing that I liked about it was that Y/N Y/L/N was here. He's the most popular guy in school and I have a huge crush on him.

"Y/N" yes that's his name. Wait. Who said that? I looked to my right to see his friends staring at me laughing. Oh no. This isn't happening.... I mean how could they know? "What?" I asked pretending to sound dumb. "Looks like someone forgot to take her diary with her after English". Michael opened my diary in front of me and proceeded to read out one of the many things in it I had written about Y/N. "Ok I am so in love with Y/N, his eyes, his hair, his lips and oh my god don't even get me started on those abs". The entire group burst into a fit of laughter. "Please give it back don't show it to him".  Michael threw the diary so it hit my head earning more laughs from the crowd. "Oh it's a bit late for that Jauregui, he's already seen it". I can't take it anymore. I pick up my diary and run into the nearest classroom, sit down on the floor at the corner away from the door and cry.

Y/N's POV:
I was sitting in one of the classrooms trying to avoid the jokes and laughs about Lauren when the door flung open and Lauren ran to the back of the room crying and hid in the corner. I don't think she realises I'm here. I got up and walked slowly to her. "Lauren?" She screamed. "Y/N, Y/N please go away!! Please! Your friends already did this so there's no need for you to hurt me too".  I walked over to her, angry at the thought that my friends would have hurt her. "Lo" I said, sitting down beside her, "it's ok I'm cool with it". "Re-really?" I smiled at her cuteness as her eyes lit up at my words. "Of course princess, I'm sorry my friends are being jerks. I'll have a talk with them". She blushed at my words but then her expression changed to a worried look. "Lauren? Are you ok?" "This is so embarrassing". I laughed. "aw no Lo it's cute don't worry there's no need to be so shy about it". "You think it's cute?" "Well yeh and I mean I'm honoured to be the only reason you go to school" I said, quoting her diary entry. "You saw that part?" Lauren asked looking terrified. "Yeh I did. And honestly it broke my heart to find out that you are so unhappy here. If there's anything I can do to help I will". "Are you serious?" I smiled and put my arm around her. "Of course I am. You deserve to be happy". I motioned for her to move closer and she rested her head on my shoulder. Looking at her now it just dawned on me how beautiful this girl is even with her puffy eyes from crying. "Lo?" "Yes?" "Do you wanna maybe come over some time?" "I'd love to" she blushed and I held her closer.

Lauren's POV:
The bell rang signalling that class was about to start. I frowned as Y/N released his arm from me and stood up. "Well we should get to class" "yeh we should" I agreed sadly and walked to the door. "Wait Lo!" I looked at Y/N as he walked quickly over to me before I opened the door. "Um y-" my words were stopped by the feeling of his lips on mine. He was gentle with me, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me closer as I kissed back completely in shock at what was happening. When we finally stopped he smirked at me. "Have fun in class" he said before walking out the door and leaving me frozen on the spot. Did that really just happen?