On Tour

I woke up in shock as I was repeatedly hit by a pillow. "Ah I'm awake, I'm awake" I shouted. I heard giggling before the pillow was moved to the side and I saw Camila standing over my bunk. "Wow Mila you really know how to wake someone up don't you". "Hey c'mon we got a show tonight!" I smirked and climbed out of my bunk, my feet hitting the tour bus floor.

My band Ten Times Gone were on the road with Fifth Harmony for their latest tour. It still felt surreal to see how far we had come since we started out back at school. When we found out we were supporting the girls on tour we cried. I was completely star struck when I first met them but now they're like sisters to me. Well, four of them are anyway. And by four I mean you don't have sex with your sister. You see, a few weeks into the tour we were out at a party after a show and Lauren and I had a bit too much to drink. We ended up getting kicked out of the house and had to make our way back to the tour bus. Once we got back one thing led to another and we ended up sleeping together. Neither of us have spoken about it since and we don't really talk much now.

As awkward as it was with Lauren what made it worse was that none of the 5H girls and none of my bandmates knew about it so they were always asking us questions about why we were so quiet around each other and why we never really acknowledged each other's presence.

I walked into the kitchen where everyone was chilling. "Y/N!!" Ally practically screamed and hugged me. I hugged back and then hugged Dinah. "Sup?" "Mila just attacked me with a pillow". Camila started giggling again until Nomani hit her arm. "Mila stop attacking Y/N to wake him up". "Soz Y/N"

"Yo Y/N" I turned around and my bandmates Matt and Jack ruffled my hair before my other bandmate Will jumped on me and then put me in a headlock. "Hey Lauren?" "Huh?" "You gonna say hi to Y/N?" Dinah asked. Everything went silent and she glanced at me before disappearing to the other end of the bus.