On Tour Part 2

Everything has been relatively calm since the incident a few mornings ago when Lauren disappeared after refusing to acknowledge my presence. However as calm as things have been in the group it hasn't been so calm in my head. I keep thinking about that night with Lauren and I'm starting to wish for it to happen again. I thought of how every time I see her I feel butterflies. I thought it was just nerves because we don't talk but I'm beginning to realise it's because I have actual feelings for her.

I got off stage with the guys and made my way out of the venue to the tour bus. Lauren was sick today and couldn't perform and I'd heard Dinah tell Normani she was resting in the bus during the show. This was my chance to talk to her and she can't walk away because she's too sick to leave the bus.

I open the bus door and hear crying. I walk down the bus, past the bunks and into the back room where Lauren is crying her eyes out. "Lauren!" She looks up at me in shock. "Y/N go away please go away!" "Lauren? You need to rest you're sick" I say as I hold her. "What's wrong?" She glances up and me still crying. "I'm not sick". "What?" "I couldn't perform because I'm too emotional". I was really confused. So Lauren was completely healthy and was letting her feelings get in the way of a performance? That didn't sound like her I didn't understand. "Lo what could be so terrible for you not to perform? You normally don't let anything stop you". "You're the problem". "What?" "I can't take this anymore we always ignore each other. We barely speak around each other since that night. It was all getting to me today and I didn't perform because I was so close to bawling while singing 1000 hands last night and I didn't wanna risk it". "Why 1000 hands?" "The lyrics fit perfectly with how I feel about you". I sat there in shock. Does she love me? "Huh?" "I was just wanna feel a thousand hand from you, only you. Can you make me feel a thousand hands from you and only you?" Lauren sang with tears streaming down her face as she stares at me with her puffy green eyes. "Lauren oh my god I'm so sorry I've been ignoring you but you didn't talk to me either". "I was scared. It hurt to be a friend and nothing else so I tried being nothing but it got too much and I missed you like crazy and I fell deeper and deeper in love with you and now here I am singing to you in the tour bus because I'm too upset to be on stage". "You're gonna be on that stage". "What? No no I am not Y/N". "Shut up Lo c'mon". I dragged her out of the tour bus to the dressing room and gave her her outfit. "Go get changed right now Lo you're not missing this opportunity over me". "But Y/N I can't sing that so-" I cut her off with my lips on hers. She kissed back once she realised what was going on. I moved away and smirked. "Get changed babe". "Um ok" Once she was ready I walked her to the side of the stage. "Go kill it babe" I said pecking her lips and turning to walk away. "Y/N wait!" I walked back to her. "What?" "I can't walk out mid song wait with me until they're done". I smiled at her cuteness. "Ok" Once she was ready to go on she turned to me again "thank you" "It's ok" "Can we cuddle in my bunk after the show?" I kissed her forehead. "Of course we can". She smiled at my response before going out onstage and everyone screamed. When it was time for them to sing 1000 hands I walked into the audience which earned more screams from the audience. Lauren sang the entire song to me and I think the penny dropped with the other girls.

After the show Lauren and I explained to everyone what had happened from us having drunk sex to ignoring each other to Lauren getting emotional and having to not perform to her telling me and me making her perform and kissing her backstage. They were all supportive and just glad that we were talking. After we had the much needed talk with the girls and guys we lay down in Lauren's bunk and cuddled and talked about everything we could think of.