Jealousy

Y/N's POV
"Y/N I'm gonna go find Mani cause she said she wanted me for something but I'll not be long ok?" "Ok baby" I smiled at her and pecked her lips. I didn't really know what to do. You see we were at Lauren's friend Lucy's birthday party but I didn't know anyone here apart from her and Lauren. Lucy was too busy introducing guests to talk to me so I had to find a friend.

"Hey you ok there?" I spun around to see a young girl with brown hair and blue eyes. "Oh yeh I'm good just trying to find someone to chill with while my girlfriend is with her friend". "Well sure talk to me then" I agreed and walked outside to talk to my new friend. I learnt that her name was Rachel and she played sports. I told her I was dating Lauren and also my own hobbies. Just as we were about to walk back inside she looked over at the driveway and asked "hey isn't that Lauren?" I turned to see Lauren running out of the house and down the street. She seemed to be running back to her house which was a few doors away. I sighed "hey I'll see you later, gotta make sure my girl's ok" "oh no problem, let me know if you need anything " "thanks I will".

After repeatedly knocking on Lauren's door and receiving no answer I realised  the upstairs window in her room was open. I climbed up the wall and managed somehow to get inside. Lauren shot up out of bed "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING HERE?" "Babe" I said worried "what's wrong? You left the party". "OH DON'T PLAY DUMB WITH ME Y/N" I sighed. Lauren I don't know what is wrong so why don't you tell me?" "I SAW YOU Y/N! I SAW YOU FLIRTING WITH THAT GIRL OUTSIDE. YOU CLEARLY DON'T CARE ABOUT ME!" "Lo-" "DON'T LO ME Y/N!" "Listen, you left me to go talk to Mani, I wasn't going to stand there alone and wait". "OH NO YOU JUST HAD TO GET YOURSELF A SIDECHICK FOR EVENING DIDN'T YOU??" "Lauren we weren't flirting I was just talking to her, being friendly".  "UGH YOU WERE CLEARLY TRYING TO IMPRESS HER. I SAW HER REACTION TO SOME BULLSHIT YOU SIAD 'Oh awwww that's so cute' ". Lauren imitated Rachel. "Lo-Lauren, she said that because I'd just told her that I had a surprise for you". "Wait what?" I looked at my girlfriend. She'd been stressed lately. I knew this reaction was just one of fear  and u hated seeing my princess upset. She sat down and I walked over and knelt in front of her. "I'm a terrible person" I giggled, "Lo no you're not you're just stressed.... But, I've got something for us to do to relieve the stress". She stared at me with sad eyes. Oh I love her so much. "We're going Disneyland baby". Suddenly her eyes brightened and she started crying happy tears. "Y/N are you serious? Oh my god I love you baby I'm so sorry I'm a mess". I laughed "it's ok princess I understand but just know I would never cheat on you, you're my only baby. Now let's get back to that party!" She held my hand and I lead her out and back to Lucy's.

The rest of the night we enjoyed ourselves at the party. I slept over at Lauren's that night where she decided to give me a "reward" for putting up with her drama ;)

I love this girl and I wouldn't change ya for the world.