Chapter 1: Time flys by

14 years goes by...

"Wake up Sunah!" Junie my little minnie shouted as I smiled and pulled her on the bed with me.

"Sunah! Wakey wakey" she laughed as I hugged her tightly.

"Not until you give me a kiss" I said pointing to my cheek.

She kissed my cheek and began laughing as she ran off to her mom.

"Sunah time to wake up

"Sunah time to wake up. Today's your first day of highschool. I packed your lunch already, hurry you wont wanna be late" she smiled as she carried Junie off closing the door.

I jumped out of bed and threw on my uniform. My phone began to ring from my friend Choi who I call Jackson. Jackson has been my best friend since middle school. We did everything together.

"What do you want Jackson?" I said as I began brushing my teeth.

"The highschool is huge! Where are you?!" he shouted through the phone.

"Ill be there in a bit" I said hanging up as I quickly brushed my black hair

I threw on my backpack and ran out to the living room where my mom and dad stood with Junie.

"I packed it" Junie said handing me my lunch pack.

"Aww thank you" I smiled as she gave me a peck on the cheek.

I hugged my mom and dad as I made my way to school. My sense of direction wasn't so good. I had forgotten where the school was for a second. I came across a two way alley, unsure which to go through.

"Right or left?" I thought to myself as I turned both ways.

I span in circles and pointed.

"Left" I said as I tightened my backpack straps.

The alley became darker and darker as I walked along. My pace in walking slowly came at a stop when I saw a boy being pushed up against the wall by another. They were surrounded by other guys all around. He spotted me as my eyes widened.

"What are you looking at huh?! Do you want to end up like this bastard?!" he shouted taking a lollipop out of his mouth.

He slowly walked over to me with his friends. I noticed who the boy on the wall was. "Jackson?" I said as he stood up.