Chapter 6: Fighting for Nothing

A hand grabbed me from behind. I turned around to see that it wasn't Zico. It was Alana. She painfully gripped onto my shoulder as her friends surrounded me. "Move your arm" I pushed it away as I stepped out of the game. "We saw you and Zico hugging. Uhh huh you guys aren't nothing....sure like we believe you" she said scoffing over at me. "Why don't you believe us?" I said as I looked over at her walking around to her friends. "Its obvious. He left me for you not only me but his friends" she said smirking with her friends. "Well maybe if you understood him you wouldn't be complaining about why he broke up with you" I smirked back.

 "Well maybe if you understood him you wouldn't be complaining about why he broke up with you" I smirked back

 "Ya you better stay away from him or...you and your family with Junie will be harmed" she said as her friends walked away. I looked around to see that Zico was missing. I looked around a bit but he was no where to be seen. I went back to the parking lot to see that his car was also missing. "If Alana got to me...then Jooheon probably got to him or not...his aunt" I said as I began thinking of my family. I was far away from home and ran out of cash. My phone was about to die and I felt lost. I looked at my phone calling my dad. "Sunha whats up my daughter?" he said as I looked around. "Ah pa can you come pick me up from the arcades?" I said as I hesitated. "Yeah Ill be there in a bit" he said as we both hung up. I looked around and spotted a phone that looked familiar, lying on the floor. I walked over and picked it up seeing that it was Zicos. "They must have tooken him" I said as I turned it on. He had 5 unread messages from both Alana and Jooheon. "She's the girl you fell in love with when you were younger huh? The one you always said gave you courage and safety. She wore the same necklace as you and have the same scar right? You always made it your mission to find her" Jooheon texted.

 She wore the same necklace as you and have the same scar right? You always made it your mission to find her" Jooheon texted

 There was a draft left before he dropped his phone. "Yes that is her...and I truly..." that was the end of the draft. "Truly what?!" I said as I looked over at his other messages. "Your little Sunha will be in danger because of... can you guess it? You!" she texted. "This..." I stopped by my dad calling my name. "Sunha! I'm here" he shouted from the window as I walked over. We drove home as I thanked him. I walked into the house to see my mom and Zico. Zico had cuts and bruises on his face as my mom bandaged him. "Ya are you okay?!" I shouted as I covered my mouth. "Shh...Junies asleep" my mother said as I walked over."Here Sunha walk him to the bathroom and help bandage him" she said as she gave me the first aid kit and walked over to my dad. "Come on" I said as I lifted his hand up. He groaned in pain as I sat him on the counter.

 "Who did this to you and what happen to your car??" I said as I grabbed a cotton ball with alcohol

 "Who did this to you and what happen to your car??" I said as I grabbed a cotton ball with alcohol. I turned over as lips touched mines. My eyes widened as I felt weird. My heart was beating fast and I felt hot. He pulled away. He smiled. "Uhh..." I awkwardly looked at him as I felt my cheeks turning bright red. "Never forget that kiss" he said as I slowly wiped his cuts. "Ah.." he groaned grabbing my hand and jumping off the counter. I handed him his phone as he continued to look at me. He jumped off the counter and walked out of the bathroom. "Where are you going?" I said as he continued to walk into the living room. "Thank you both" he smiled as he left the house. "Where's he going?" my mom asked as I wondered the same. "I'm wondering the same" I said as I followed him out but when I followed him out he was no where to be seen. I walked back into the house and texted him in worry. "Where are you? Where are you going??" I texted but no reply came in. Junie finally awoke from the night as she rubbed her tired eyes.

 "Junie what are you doing up?" I said quietly as I opened my parents door to see them asleep

 "Junie what are you doing up?" I said quietly as I opened my parents door to see them asleep. "I couldn't go back to sleep. Your boyfriend Zico told me to give you this earlier" she said as she walked over to the kitchen. When I opened my palm, I saw that it was his necklace. The thought of what happened to him and where he was going scared me. I couldn't get any rest as I sat on the living room couch. "Ya...why aren't you asleep?" my mom yawned as she came out of the room. "Is it because of Zico?" she said like she was reading my mind. I nodded as she sat beside me. "He's a nice boy. You like him" she said patting my back. "What? No I don't" I said defending myself. "Yes you do. Listen in here" she pointed at my heart. "Get some rest. You have school tomorrow. Well....in about 4 hours" she said walking me to my room. I looked up at the clock to see that it was already 2 in the morning. "Ugh! I'm so curious tho" I said as my mom tucked me in. "I know but when he's ready he'll tell you" she smiled as she turned off the lights. The necklaces glowed as the morning darkness was still up. I checked my phone to see if he messaged and shockingly he did. "Forget me from now on. Don't message me back and don't worry about me" he texted as I stayed even more awakened. I didn't know what to say or what to do. Everything seemed like he was in danger. "Fine" I texted back as I made the text simple and careless. Unlike other girls who tend to ask more questions, I just went along. I charged my phone, set my alarm, and went to bed.

 I charged my phone, set my alarm, and went to bed