Chapter 3: Missing the Puzzle Piece

The door cracked open as his Aunt came in. "Ya..." She said as she walked up to both of us. "Whats wrong Zico?" She asked as I pulled away from him. "I found her" he said looking over at me. "Hello" I bowed as I felt light headed again. "Hello" she bowed as well as she hugged Zico who had tears in his eyes a bit. I fell to the floor passing out once again. 

I felt my bed and pillows from my bed

I felt my bed and pillows from my bed. I opened my eyes to my room. My mom and Junie were sitting beside me. "What happened?" I asked as I sat up. "A cute oppa brought you home" Junie said in a cute tone. "Zico?" I asked as I looked around the room with multiple gifts. "He bought all of these for you" My mother said as I rose an eyebrow. "Marry him Sunah!" Junie laughed as she held onto a new toy. 

"Where did you find him?" My mother smiled and grabbed my hand

"Where did you find him?" My mother smiled and grabbed my hand. "A long time ago" I said as I got up. "Did you eat yet?" My mother asked as I shook my head. "I only ate at lunch but not a lot" I said brushing my hair. "Ah okay. Ill make you some food" she said as she carried Junie downstairs. "Ah also here's your phone" my mother said as I grabbed it. "Ah 3 new messages". I opened one of them to a number I didn't realize before. "Hey this is Zico. Contact me if you need anything". The other two said, "Enjoy the gifts and get a lot of rest". "Thanks but you don't have to be nice to me" I texted back as he automatically texted back within seconds. "

"Who said I was being nice to you? I'm being nice to your parents" he texted back as I shook my head

"Who said I was being nice to you? I'm being nice to your parents" he texted back as I shook my head. "Sunah! Come eat!" my mother shouted as I ran out. Everyone was sitting around the table as I took a seat beside my dad and Junie. "Eat a lot dear" my dad said as a knock came at the door. "Who is it?!" my mother shouted as she opened the door. "Ah Zico what brings you here?" my mother said as I saw Zico. "Oh I just came to give this last gift" he said handing my mother a gift. "Why don't you stay for dinner?" my mother said as Junie ran up to her mom. She tugged his arm. "Please stay..." she said in aegyo. "Alright Ill stay" he smiled as he walked in. "Here you can sit here" my father said letting Zico sit beside me. Both my mom and dad left the table cleaning their plates as they went to bed. "Come on Junie you have to go to bed as well" my mother said as I looked over at Zico. Soon it was just me and Zico at the table. 

"Why did you send us so many gifts?" I asked as I began to nibble on the food

"Why did you send us so many gifts?" I asked as I began to nibble on the food. "Because...you were the one that helped me when I was younger...thank you" he said looking up at me. "Ahh...I should be thanking you for being with me" I said looking up at him. "I miss them" I said as he looked up at me. "So do I. Don't worry about it ... Ill find out who did this" he said as I looked over at him. I carried the plates over to the sink as he helped me. "Are you feeling better from earlier?" he asked. "Yeah a bit" I yawned. "Here, ill help you clean the dishes" he said as he placed his hands on top of mines. I splashed the water towards him as I laughed. "Ya!..." he shouted as he splashed me back. We both finished cleaning the dishes as I handed him a towel for his face. We both yawned as my father came out. "Ah Zico, you can sleep over today" he said handing him pajamas. "You can sleep in Sunha's room" my dad winked as I shook my head. "Ah pa..." I said as he closed the door. "Ya..your not sleeping in my room" I said as I ran over to my room. He followed after. He managed to make it into the room before I could close the door. "Your father said I could so I call the bed" he said laying all over the bed. 

"Ya this is my bed

"Ya this is my bed. You sleep on the floor" I said trying to push him off. He hugged me tightly. "Shh...Im tired go to sleep" he said as I laid on top of him. "Ya...I can't sleep like this" I said as his eyes closed. "Ya.." I kicked his foot as he wrapped his legs over my legs. His eyes opened slowly looking into mines. My heart began to race a bit as I looked down into his eyes. "If you don't sleep...I might have to do something" he said leaning closer to me as I lowered my head onto his chest. "Fine. Go to sleep" I said as I can hear his heart beating from inside his chest. His heart was also racing like mines except his was slowing down. "Zico..." I said as I stayed on his chest. "Hmm..." he said still having his eyes closed. "Do you know why they killed our parents?" I said as I sighed. His eyes slowly opened as I leaned up looking at his face. "I actually don't know. I'm still looking for the reason why our parents..." he said as I looked down at his necklace. He finally let go of me as I laid beside him on the bed. "I didn't get to save not even one photo of my parents" I said as he moved my hair from my face. "I'm sorry to hear that..." he said as I closed my eyes. I sighed. "Sometimes things are just not ment to happen..." I said as I turned off the light. "But many things are possible.."he said as I slowly began falling asleep. Soon we both fell fast asleep.

 Soon we both fell fast asleep