Chapter 5: Pressure

Arriving at his Aunts...

We both walked into his house as the view was still amazing. "You can wait in the living room or you can watch me change" he smirked. "Ya! Just go change" I said as I sat on the couch. Unexpectedly, his aunt and Alana came from the kitchen as they both came to the living room. They both glared at me as I awkwardly sat still. "Pfft...you think your going to get Zico looking like that?" she chuckled. "Who said I was trying to get at him? At least I'm not being desperate like some people..." I said looking around the room. "Ya!..." she was cut off by his aunt. 

Alana (Down below)

"In what way do you think you can just walk into someone else's house and talk to us that way? Are you a royal with riches? Are you worth anything? I wouldn't be speaking if I were you because your words have no value so please leave my house" she...

"In what way do you think you can just walk into someone else's house and talk to us that way? Are you a royal with riches? Are you worth anything? I wouldn't be speaking if I were you because your words have no value so please leave my house" she said with attitude. "I may not be rich or royal but at least I have my pride and my integrity. What I say may have no meaning to you but what I say can mean so much more than just riches and wealth. And another thing, I don't think you should be talking about riches and royalty because in the end rich or poor, we all breath the same air and stand on the same ground that was provided for everyone" I stood up and smiled as they both shouted behind me. Zico finally came down as he saw all of us together. "What are you doing here?" he said looking at Alana. "She is your fiance" his aunt said as I smirked.

Aunt (Down Below)

 "What?! When was this?!?!" He shouted as he stood beside me

 "What?! When was this?!?!" He shouted as he stood beside me. "Starting today, I want you to never see this witch right here ever again and pay more attention to your wife right here" she demanded as he took my hand angrily. He dragged me out of the house and slammed the door behind him. "Ugh I hate when she does that" he said as we both got into the car. "Does what?" I asked looking over to him. "Both my aunt and Alana became really close and try to force me to marry her but I really don't agree" he said stopping at the lights. "Didn't you guys date and stuff?" I asked as I noticed how well he was dressed. "Yeah for a moment I thought we had a thing but I thought wrong" he said finally arriving at a huge mansion with loud music in the back. "Where are we?" I asked as the gates opened. "Party" he said smiling.

 "Party" he said smiling