Because we lie to ourselves

Because we lie to ourselves. A lot of thoughts might go through your head when you hear this. For example when you didn't keep your diet up or when you didn't study the day before the test like you told your self you would. But that not what I think of when I hear this. I think of the things I used to say about a year ago. One example is when I told my self my so called "best friend" back then was going to be there for me all the time. Or that I was going to always love my so called boyfriend back then. Or that all my classes mates were prices of shit. I hate the way I used to judge people. And make my self believe lies about them. The funny thing is this was only last year it's funny how much a year can change. Because the people I used to love the most have turned into pieces of shit and the people that were pieces of shit have turned out to be the most understanding and most beautiful people I have ever met. So when I hear the word because we lie to our self I get all the flashbacks. And even though I am over these people it still hurts to see that my so called best friend now a stranger with all my secrets can't even look in my eyes. But I can't look in her either I blur my vision ever time I see her. The flashbacks hurt. She joints me in my dreams makes me believe it was all my fault till I do. And so I lie to my self I call my self things no one should be called I blame my self for sooooo many things. It's all because we lie to ourselves...I think I would be better if I wouldn't lie to my self. I think I would be happier more fun to be around. But I won't stop lying to my self because it's necessary because I can't really Handel the truth either. Because it might have all been my fault.............
This is what pain dose to people
It make them lie.......to themselves.
-------------------------------------------------------
Hey thank you have seen that some people have actually been reading what I am writing and it really warms my cold heart. Thank you so much to the people who read the shit I write I know it's not the best.
Thank you
-NY