[1] The Beginning

She felt the cold shiver of fear creep up her spine as everyone's eyes glared down on her. Her glossy bloodshot eyes skimmed over everyone in the room before they fell on him. Her man, the love of her life. But he wasn't the same man anymore and he clearly wasn't hers anymore as he stared down at her with pure hatred.

"You've betrayed this club. Betrayed me, your brothers, father, and your whole family. You're a fucking traitor." He spat down at her in disgust making her cringe. She had no idea what was going on, she hadn't done anything.

"Diego, please." She cried, shaking her head desperately. "I haven't done anything I don't even know what this is about."

A scowl crossed his face at her words before he raised a hand and brought it down on her. Her head wiped to the side from the impact and she whimpered under the pain. Gasps sounded around them but quickly died away.

"You stupid bitch," He snarled and gripped a handful of her hair, yanking her up into a kneeling position. "You think we don't know you're the one who ratted us out to the Raiders about the drop? You're the reason Tank is dead!" He brought his hand down again and watched her crumple to the ground before he once again pulled her up to face him.

"I didn't! I swear I didn't do it!" She sobbed. Through her tear-filled eyes she caught the eyes of her brother who looked furious but guilty. Her eyes pleaded with him to help, to do something to save her but he did no such thing. Her brother closed his eyes and turned his back on her before walking away.

She cried louder as she watched his back retreat and eventually disappear from her sight. She was alone now, no one would save her, with her father off on a run with Lincoln she had no one.

"I'm not going to kill you," Diego whispered as he leaned down to her level. "I loved you and I know you loved me and for that I'll spare your life. But-" He growled angrily, tightening his grip on her hair. She panicked as his free hand disappeared to his side and she heard the sick scrape of his knife leaving its confinement. She thrashed against his hold and pleaded, "Diego, please! I didn't do it. I swear on my life and the life I carry within me!" She held her breath at her own confession. She hadn't planned to tell him yet as the last time they'd got their hopes up she'd lost their babe, but she couldn't let him hurt their child.

"You're lying through your teeth bitch." He said through clenched teeth and brought his blade up to her face. She eyed it as it drew uncomfortably close to her face and tried pulling away from it. "You'll live, darlin'. I'm just going to give you a little reminder of what happens when you cross the Saints." He growled.

She howled in pain as he slowly trailed the knife down the side of her face, making her and scream in agony as he took his sweet time, enjoying her pain. He humorlessly chuckled and released her from his grip to watch her suffer on the ground.

The last thing she saw before her consciousness drifted away was the sick smile of her sister who stood proudly in the back of the crowd and the monster who she had blindly loved reaching for her.

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Dixie didn't remember much of how she had gotten there it was all a dark blur. She had no idea where she was, only that she was outside. She vaguely saw her surroundings as she was shoved out of a van and beat into the ground.

She felt around the cold ground, having no energy to do much else. It took everything in her to push herself up and fall onto her back facing up to the sky. Falling in and out of conscious. She knew she wouldn't last the night and strangely she felt content with her end. It'd be the end of the pain both emotionally and especially physically. The only thought that saddened her was that her child would never get to take his first breath, never get to experience the world, however good or bad it may be.