[4] Guilty

Reaper was anxious and out of place as people in the airport bussling around him. He hated big crowded places like this and went out of his way to avoid them. Today was unavoidable, however.

Reaper was a man of his word and he had promised his Dixie he would personally retrieve and deliver her father.

So, here he was, waiting for a man he had never met and had no clue what he looked like.

"So how we doing this?" Bear asked beside him, his eyes searching over the heads in front of them.

"Well he's Dixie's Pa, he's probably ginger too." Hatchet added, munching loudly on a bag of potato chips.

"He's not ginger." Reaper grumbled, scowling at Hatchett who held his full hands up in silent surrender.

"Twelve o' clock boys," Hacker noted, glancing up from his cellular device to the terminal before them. Hacker had anticipated this situation and had asked Dixie for a picture before they'd left.

The group of intimidating men looked ahead expecting an older man version of Dixie but instead found her opposite. He was tall with long dark hair combed back, facial hair giving him a more rugged look. Red's eyes swept the area till they met Reaper's and a spark of recognition flashed in his eyes. He nodded towards them and wasted no time joining them.

"Red," Reaper nodded, holding his hand out to shake. "It's good to finally meet you."

Red smirked and chuckled before taking Reapers hand and shaking it firmly. "We've met before boy but it's nice to formally meet you as well."

"Ah, apologies."

"No need." Red shrugged it off before looking to the rest of the boys. "Quite the crew for just picking me up."

"They kind of just got in the car and wouldn't get out so we brought them." Bear scoffed, smirking at the glares he could feel stabbing into his head.

"Right," Reaper agreed, nodding towards the exit. "Should we go? The party started 30 minutes ago."

"Party?" Red fell in step beside Reaper who led the way.

"At my place," Bear added. "It's my daughters birthday party."

"Ah, I see. I don't have a gift, sorry."

"Don't worry about it man," Bear reassured him.

"So, pops.." Hatchett began, only to pause when he caught the look Reaper was sending him. "I mean, uh, Red...You have any like funny or embarrassing stories of our lovely Dixie?"

"I got a few." Red laughed, giving Hatchett a pat on the shoulder. "I'll be sure to tell them later but for now I'd like to see my daughter."

"Sweet!" Hatchett flashed a smile, excited he'd have some new dirt on Little Red.

They managed to find Reapers truck and then the fun of choosing seats began.

"I'm not getting in the back so beat it." Bear growled, his arm pushed up against the passenger side door. This movement restricted anyone and most importantly Hatchett from getting into the spacious passenger seat.

"I won rock, paper, scissors fair and squire, you sasquatch." Hatchett fired back, puffing out his chest.

"Stick is not an option, you cheating fuck." Bear growled, smacking the back of the youngers head.

"It's a new thing, you're just lame." Hatchett argued.

"It's not a thing." Hacker replied irritated, climbing into the back seat to move things along.