Kiba x reader..Part 2

"___! Wait." I heard Kiba's voice. "Come on Akamaru." I heard him getting closer. *ugh.* I decided to turn around. "Oh hello what is it?" "Well uh," Kiba said scratching his head. "Do you not know?" I said putting my hand on my hips. "I wanted to make sure you were okay, I mean about what Ino said." "Yeah why? I'm fine, it didn't bother me. What about you?" "Oh I just uh wanted to know. And they were just kidding, I hope." Kiba laughed while petting Akamaru. "Yeah, you wanna get ramen, and then maybe we could train or something?" "Sure." So we both walking to Ichiraku ramen. We are.
    "You ready to go?" Kiba asked me. We got up and left. It was around 5:00. "Race me," I said grabbing Kiba. I started to run slowly. 'Yeah Kiba run faster, I'll show you how good I am.' He got a long head start. Akamaru was right behind him, but neither of them looked back to see coming up on them. I ran right up to Kiba. "Hahah loser!" I said running way ahead of him. "___!" I felt his body tackle me. "Ugh." I said. I was on my stomach and I felt him on top of me. "Kiba get off," I tried to push him off of me. He grabbed me and turned me around to face him. "Why?" "Cause look," I said pointing my finger and head up. He looked up and saw them. It was the group. Ino and Sakura gasped. "You do like her Kiba!" Naruto yelled. Everyone laughed. I saw Hinata blush. "Wow Kiba," Neji said looking at us. I pushed Kiba off of me and stood up fixing myself.
    "Oh shit. My sword is gone!" I said. "You can get a new one right?" Kiba said. I turned around, "that's from my dad!" I said angrily. I have never told anyone my past. "My parents died a while ago before I moved to the village and met you all! Everyone jolted back. "Ugh! You all don't understand." I ran off to go find my sword. I felt tears well up in my eyes. I looked for my sword and I saw it. "There!" I saw someone with reddish hair pick it up. "Hey! Give it b-" 'It's Garra!' He turned around and smiled. "Hey ___, is this yours?" I ran up to him and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me. "I have missed seeing you ___." He said. "Haha I've missed you too. I heard you became kazekage." He nodded. "Why are you here," I said as he gave me my sword. "I have to meet with Tsunade, and I wanted to see you all." "Here come with me, I will bring you to the group. They are over there." I pointed over to the direction I came from.

That was better...did u see that action between Kiba...hahah.. Hope you have had a great day! Thanks for reading! <3 -,-