Kiba x reader..Part 8

"Kiba! It's ___, she's gone!" Naruto said barging into his house. "What?!?" He yelled going to the house. "___! Where are you?" Kiba went to Kakashi and Tsunade. They told him about that the Anbu found a lock of your (h/c) hair. "I'm going after her, even if no one else is." Kiba said looking at Kakashi, Neji, Shino and Naruto, and Sakura. "Let's go then," Kakashi said with everyone nodding. Everyone got there. "I'm gonna kill that Kabuto!" Kiba said clenching his fists hard.

    "___ if you even try to leave me I will hurt you!" Kabuto growled at me. "Yes." I fake smiled. We walked out into the sun. "Pretty sky," he said. "It is," I felt Kabuto's arm get tighter. I winced. He turned to me and held my chin. "What are you doing?" He kissed my lips. "Kabuto you bastard!" "Kiba?" I said as Kabuto pulled our kiss away. It left a saliva line. The team with Kakashi landed in front of us. "Oh great, now it's her boyfriend!" Kabuto emphasized the word boyfriend. "Let her go Kabuto," Kiba said growling. With Akamaru to his side barking. "___ looks so weak, I have to treat her or she will die!" Sakura said out loud. Kiba looked back at her then to us. Kabuto grabbed my shoulder and squeezed it tightly. "Please stop." My bruises hurt even more and I winced. "I don't care."
    They all attacked Kabuto. He pushed me all the way to a boulder. I felt my back arch as I hit it. I yelled out in pain. I felt myself fall. "Win," I said losing my strength. Sakura came to me and started treatment. "No!" I heard Kabuto yell as I saw him get thrown across the forest. I only saw black.
    I woke up in a hospital again."Damn." I said a curse silently. "Hey ___," Sai said coming into the room. "Oh hey Sai!" "Are you feeling better?" He said pulling up a chair. "Yes." "Did um. Kabuto do anything to you other than what we saw?" "Oh no." Sakura and Naruto came in and we all talked. "Where's Kiba?" "Um I don't really know, he's probably sleeping somewhere," Sakura said smiling. "Oh was he hurt?" "Not as much as you, he passed out from tiredness. But he's okay." "I'm gonna go home," I said as I saw them all look at each other. I got up and left for my house.

Hey readers! Some of you may know me from Instagram! Thanks for reading! And are you gonna see? Find out in part 9!😝