Kiba x reader..Part 5

I woke up and I found myself in a hospital bed. "What the," I said trying to get up. "Hey," I heard Kiba's voice. "Hello." I looked up at him and then looked away. "I saw your wolf it's great." "I have a bunch." I laughed. He smiled down at me while sitting down. "Kakashi said if you go home I have to be with you." He blushed a small pink. "Ehh then I guess I have to go home." I felt myself blush. Kiba helped me out of the bed. And he picked me up bridal style and carried me to my house. I kept my head against his head the whole time.
    We finally got to my house and he put me in my bed. I sat up and looked at him. He was staring at me. "Thanks for taking care of me Kiba, I appreciate it." "Hey about that kiss," he said rubbing his face. "Yes?" I felt excited. He sat down close beside me and leaned into me. I felt his lips on mine. It was bliss. He held my face. Then his hand went down to my waist and squeezed it. I gasped a little, and he put his tongue in my mouth. I squealed a bit in surprise. His tongue felt all around my mouth. And he fought for dominance with it. I put my fingers through his kinda spiky brown hair. "That-squeal-was-so-cute." He said during the kiss. I moved my hands to his shirt. He stopped kissing me and blushed then looked over at Akamaru. "Hey Akamaru, go find Naruto or someone and hang out with them. He got paper and wrote a note. Then the dog left and we went back to our little session. He grabbed his shirt and took it off. I saw his abs, and I didn't realize that he had such a great body. I ran my fingers along his chest and stomach. His hand went up my shirt a little. 'I think he's wondering if it's comfortable for me. He is so sweet.'

Wahhh...getting intimate here.. But there is more to come for all you lemon lovers XD haha.. Thanks for reading....