Kiba x reader..Part 6

He moved his kisses to my neck trying to find my sweet spot. When he found it I let out a small moan. I felt him smile while kissing me. 'I remember I still have a tank top under this shirt! Phew.' He pulled up my shirt higher. He grabbed my waist and circled his hands over my stomach. I moaned a little. "Kiba." He ignored me kissing my neck. "Kiba I." I coughed up what I think was blood. "___?! Are you okay," "I have to go to the bathroom," I said getting up. I walked in and saw I had blood running down my chin from my mouth. "Ugh," I grunted. "___ are you okay? Please let me come in." "Okay." He came into the room and walked over to me. "What happened?" "My stomach must be reacting with that medicine Sakura gave me to heal." I clutched my head and the sink. He grabbed me and held me up in his arms. "Is there anything I can do right now? I'll do anything." "Water, and I need to go to bed." "Sure here," he said helping me to the bed.
    After I got water I just collapsed on my bed and slept. I think Kiba stayed to watch over me. While sleeping I had a horrible dream. "No dad," I said in my sleep. "Please don't go! Help me." I felt hands on mine. "Kiba," I said still sleeping. *sigh* I woke up and felt arms wrapped around me. I looked beside me and saw him. Kiba. The one I have had a crush on for a while. He looked so adorable. I saw him open his eyes, and Akamaru appeared. "Hello." He said snuggling up to me and pulling me closer. "You feeling better," he asked me. "Yeah, you don't have to stay here. People are probably wondering where you are." he sighed and pulled away and put his shirt on. "If you need me send Akamaru." "What?" "Dog clone Jutsu!" "Oh thanks."  He leaned in and kissed my lips then my cheek. Then him and the real Akamaru left. *sigh.*

I don't think the (dog clone Jutsu) is real why whatever😂😂 That was sweet! Thanks for reading!  There's more to come