chapter six*

trigger warning in this, pls comment I NEED to know your thoughts on this

-

YOU WONDER IF YOU'LL MAKE IT OUT ALIVE

-

Luke had just finished a concert and he was sweaty and exhausted. He tweeted a thank you to his fans of Paris, telling them he enjoyed the show and they were great friends.

His dressing room had his band in it, they were decent guys but they were kind of assholes who tended to sleep with Luke's fans a lot and they were inconsiderate to Luke's sexuality and others sexualities and they were just dicks.

Luke wished he could ask to replace them but it wasn't in his contract.

Luke's drummer popped his head in to the room, "guys, I brought some girls." He said, opening the door wider to see some girls. Luke noticed they seemed legal—this time surprisingly—and sighed, he grabbed his phone, getting ready to stand up and leave but he saw someone standing in front of him.

He looked up seeing a girl, who was wearing a skirt and a crop top, a flower crown in her hair. "Hey Luke." she smiled sweetly.

"Hi." Luke said, sending her a tight smile.

The girl sat down next to Luke on the sofa, Luke looking down at his phone and away from his band who each had a girl on their lap, kissing or touching one another.

Luke looked up at the girl when he felt her hand on his knee. "What?" He asked.

The girl smiled before she moved in to Luke's lap, trapping him from escaping the situation. "Everyone else is going to hook up with your band, so I was thinking we should do something too." She said, running her finger across Luke's exposed collar bone and then his chest.

Luke furrowed his brows, "uh—I don't think so I'm not in the mood—and I'm g—"

The girl shook her head, "don't boys always want it." She stated, grabbing Luke's wrist and moving it to her waist.

This can't be happening, Luke thought. She wasn't really going to force herself on to him was she?

"Hey look—"

The girl straddled Luke, moving around to undo Luke's jeans and his eyes widened.

Luke never wanted it.

Luke had never felt so dirty.

Luke wanted to get out

-

I'm gonna double update this

ty for 1k reads