chapter twenty two

25+ comments!

-

Luke had told Ashton, Calum and Eliza that they could stay for a few days, Luke wanted Michael to get to know them and he wanted to reconnect after not speaking for a decade.

Luke lay on the sofa, the fire on and his head in Michael's lap. Luke was playing with Gretchen the cat, who was purring in content at Luke's touch. Luke looked up at Michael who's eyes were trained on the TV.

"I need them to get back together Mike." Luke said softly, his boyfriend looking down at the blond.

"It might not be fixable." Michael said.

"No," Luke shook his head, "I saw their relationship bloom as kids, they're made for each other, I need them to be together again." He sighed, feeling Michael's hands remove themselves from his hair.

"Why?" Michael asked.

Luke looked at Mike, leaning in to his touch, "I can't see such beautiful love wasted, I always looked up to their relationship."

Mike nodded, "okay, I guess we could try and set them up."

Luke smiled, "thank you."

The next day, Luke had kicked Calum and Ashton from the house to talk over coffee so Luke and Michael were left in charge of Eliza. The little girl was rolling around on the floor with Gretchen and making meowing sounds at each other as Eliza pretended to be a cat.

Luke looked at Eliza from the kitchen as he washed the dishes after lunch, "I want a kid." Luke said, making Michael look up at him.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, I'm getting older and I want so many babies."

Michael laughed, "one day," he said, coming up behind Luke and hugging his waist.

Luke looked at Michael in surprise, "you want my kids?"

Michael blushed, shrugging, "maybe."

Luke grinned, wiping his hands dry before turning and cupping Michael's cheeks, kissing him passionately. They pulled away softly, noses skimming, "I love you," Luke whispered, for the first time.

Michael's mouth opened in shock before he bit his lip and kissed Luke. "I love you too."

-

Soft babies

Eliza?

Luke wanting kids? Mike saying sure?

I love you????????