Chapter 2

After 5 minutes of warm hand-holding and lots of blushing (mostly on my part), Phil and I were playing with iMovie on the laptops at the apple store. "This has so many cool features for editing. I want one someday!" I say, staring in awe at the editing system.

"Yeah they're really nice. Maybe you could get one for Christmas this year!" Phil suggests.

"Maybe." I reply.

Phil exits out of iMovie and starts searching for other cool apps on the laptop. We are at the back of the store, so no one is really watching us. I take the opportunity to observe Phil. He looks so content playing with the technology and learning new things. My eyes fall to his lips...

"Want to take some photos?" he asks, pointing to the screen. I snap out of my daydream and give him a smile.

"Sounds good!" I say. We take one photo of us looking like we are in deep thought, one of us giving each other bunny ears, and a couple others of us just being silly. An employee hands us both a strip of the photos and we each place them carefully in our pockets.

After the apple store, we leave to go get Starbucks. There is a lot more talking this time. We talk about how much fun PINOF is going to be, what our favorite drinks are, and other random stuff like what our favorite colour is and what type of movies we like.

Not much later, we enter the store, immediately warming up and taking in the glorious smell of coffee. We both order hot chocolate and sit at a table.

"Well do you think we should just go film after this?" Phil asks me.

"I don't know...I don't really want this to end. I've never been to Manchester before, and it's really nice." I reply.

"I know what to do. If this is your first time in Manchester, you've got to ride the Manchester eye!" Phil says excitedly.

"That sounds great, we should do that." 

"Alright then."

We drink our hot chocolate and discuss YouTube and how excited I am to start it. Phil gives me some pointers and even compliments my videos, which makes me blush immensely. The trip to the apple store and Starbucks was loads of fun, but all I can think about now, while we sit at the table talking with empty cups, is how soft Phil's lips look.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys I hope you are enjoying "First Time in Manchester" thank you so much for reading it. Please vote and add it to your library, there is more to come! Love you all!