Chapter 5

this is a v short fic but I'm writing a fairly large one after this. This is my first one so it's not very organized, I'm just trying this whole thing out. 

I wake up tangled in the sheets with Phil. My head is resting on his chest, and we both have our arms around each other. He looks so peaceful in his sleep. I watch his chest rise and fall calmly. I smile softly. I didn't think I would ever be here, cuddling with Phil, but I am and it makes me the happiest person alive.

I watch his eyes open slowly and he stretches his arms, letting out an adorable soft little yawn. He looks down at me and smiles. I'm so happy right now but my heart instantly fills with sadness at the thought of leaving in 2 hours.

"I don't want to go back home, Phil." I say, looking up at him.

"I don't want you to." he says sadly.

I sit up and plant a soft kiss on his lips before starting to get out of bed, but Phil grabs my arm and pulls me back down. He rolls over and pins me down. His tired eyes and messy hair fill my heart with joy. "10 more minutes?"

I simply answer by pulling him into another kiss. He kisses me back like I'm going to dissolve from his arms any moment. When we both pull away, we collapse next to each other. I cuddle up next to Phil, as close as I can possible get to him, and bury my face in the warmth of his chest. I don't realize I'm crying until Phil tips my chin up and looks me in the eyes.

"Dan, you might be going home, but it won't change anything. I'm still always going to be here." he whispers.

"But never this close..."

"Shh. You don't have to leave for another-" he glances down at his phone. "let's see it's 9:20 so we've got about 45 minutes to cuddle before you have get ready & such."

"Alright, Phil."

* * *

It's now 10:45 and Phil and I are waiting at the train station for my train to arrive. I look into Phil's eyes. "Phil.." I whisper.

"Yes?"

"I've never felt this loved in my whole life."

Phil puts his arms around me and I do the same to him. We stand in a warm embrace for a minute until I finally say what I've been feeling this whole time. "Phil, I feel special."

"You are."

And with that I break down in tears. Phil plants a soft kiss on my lips as the train pulls up. 

"I love you."

"I love you more."

the end.