Happy Birthday, Fluttershy!

• Dedicated to Riko Kiba Ookamizuka

Fluttershy sits down with her legs crossed. Her yellow, knitted dress goes down to her knees normally, so now that she sits like that she puts it over her knees so she won’t show her panties. She looks up at Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle an pouts her mouth.

- Why are you here again Twilight, she asks with an irritated but also a little scared voice.

Twilight Sparkle smiles and makes a braid in Fluttershy’s long, ponk hair. Rainbow Dash just stands still and stares at into her blue eyes. ”Why is she staring at me like that? What does she want now?”, Fluttershy thinks and nervously looks down between her knees. ”And why am I so nervous all of a sudden? She’s my girlfriend, she would never hurt me.”

- Take it easy Shy, we won’t do anything to you. I swear, Twilight Sparkle says and proudly looks at the fishbone braid she just made in Fluttershy’s hair.

Rainbow Dash smiles and sits down on her knees infront of Fluttershy. She carasses her cheek and looks into her eyes. Flyttershy feels all warm and she feel like she’s floating inside a never ending dream.

- It’s your birthday today, after all, Rainbow Dash says and kisses Shy’s forehead. I wanted to make you feel special, and you’ve asked me so many times to braid your hair. But since I don’t know how to make a fishbone braid, I asked Twilight to come over. I’m sorry for not telling you why she came here honey.

- Eh?

Fluttershy looks up and meets Dash’s gaze. She feels like she’s totaly captivated by it and smiles a shy, but happy smile. She hugs Rainbow Dash and rest her head agains her breasts.

- Thank you Dash, I’m so happy..

Twilight Sparkle smiles and quietly walks out of there to leave them alone. Rainbow Dash holds Fluttershy close to her and lets her hear her heartbeat. Somehow, their heartbeats are in perfect synch. Rainbow Dash carefully puts her hand on Fluttershy’s right breast and caresses it a little. Fluttershy blushes, but she doesn’t dislike it at all. She’s just not used to it.

- I love you Dash..

- And I love you, me sweet little Fluttershy